Empire Statesmen Staff Announcement

trmdrum

It's not going to my head. Ask my wife....Everything goes to my head!!! HAHA...Any ways Gadget good to hear from you and it wouldn't be me if I didn't say    "Hey man what are you doing Thanksgiving weekend"? COme check us out. I can promise you NO tap dancing!!!LOL

Heh, I'd be disappointed if you didn't ask but I'll be in West Virginia celebrating Thanksgiving that weekend. Can't celebrate ON Thanksgiving since I work that day. :( What's more, I can't march anywhere while I'm on this work every other weekend schedule so start writing letters to my boss on why I deserve a promotion. :D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I'd be disappointed if you didn't ask but I'll be in West Virginia celebrating Thanksgiving that weekend.  Can't celebrate ON Thanksgiving since I work that day. :(  What's more, I can't march anywhere while I'm on this work every other weekend schedule so start writing letters to my boss on why I deserve a promotion. :D

Send me his address and what you do along with what you want to do. HAHAHAHA

Take care....

Teddy

Send me his address and what you do along with what you want to do. HAHAHAHA

Take care....

Teddy

I want to be President of the company, of course. ^0^

What's more, I can't march anywhere while I'm on this work every other weekend schedule so start writing letters to my boss on why I deserve a promotion. :D

Im in the same boat gadget.....it really sucks! Maybe I'll just quit my job and move to Rochester....HAHAHAHA, ya right. :P

Im in the same boat gadget.....it really sucks!  Maybe I'll just quit my job and move to Rochester....HAHAHAHA, ya right.  :P

You know you wouldn't be the first! :-)

Mitch,

Heather and I are doing that... come on!!!

Seems to me I can think of quite a few who have moved either to Rochester or closer to Rochester to make the commute to the Statesmen a little easier.

Maybe I should consider it. Then again, I kinda like the jobs Dale and I have down here. I guess we will just have to make the drive pass with a few more CD's and lots of chatter.

Come check us out, you WILL NOT be dissapointed!

Mitch,

Heather and I are doing that... come on!!!

I can't wait for the moving day to actually get here I'm soo excited. I also can't wait for november to get here. It seems sooo far away.

I can't wait for the moving day to actually get here I'm soo excited. I also can't wait for november to get here. It seems sooo far away.

What is it, 5 more days?