Suggestions for Renegades 2006

LOL Renegades doing show tunes?

I can't see Renegades doing broadway show tunes. Doesn't fit their evil schtic. How about Phantom of the Opera?But nothing else that I imagin fits. Gotta think on that one.

There's a current broadway show that is perfect for the Renegades.

WICKED

There are so many great songs in the show, they would have to do another trilogy.

It's a classic "good vs evil" battle. The guard script could be awsome.

Chris, I know you saw Wicked when it was in San Francisco. I know it would be more suitable for Empire's style but the music is perfect for Renegades.

Edited by bariforhire

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Armies of the Omnipresent Otserf  ....cascades 03 man...awesome stuff

i ment 01!!!!!!!! thats their closer...i just love it...it would go great with gades...have ur own...gade hault or w/ like SCV in the past years and 01 cascades...its really nice music....or YYZ??????

There's a current broadway show that is perfect for the Renegades.

WICKED

There are so many great songs in the show, they would have to do another trilogy.

It's a classic "good vs evil" battle. The guard script could be awsome.

Cris, I know you saw Wicked when it was in San Francisco. I know it would be more suitable for Empire's style but the music is perfect for Renegades.

:blush: x 7

AHHH more suggestions of shows Id kill to play .... now there IS 1 piece Id kill to play but dont see 'gades doing it ..... Respighi's Pines of Rome ... but you people are just killin me with these suggestions trying to get me down there next season LOL

1987 Guardsmen YYZ Rush

AHHH    more suggestions of shows Id kill to play .... now there IS 1 piece Id kill to play but dont see 'gades doing it ..... Respighi's  Pines of Rome ... but you people are just killin me with these suggestions trying to get me down there next season  LOL

Maybe it would work better for the Renegades as the "Swines of Nome"

a tribute to greg Gilmans favorite conservatives :P

Hey! Some of my best Renegade buddies are conservatives! Besides, I don't think Rush's theme song wouldn't work on the field (though it would be evil). :blush:

See you slapping Jeff for bringing up politics and drum corps in the same thread,

- Greg