Another Bushwacker Staff Announcement

Bob Kidd

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, Dennis is the soul of the Bushwackers. In my book, it's just not Bush if Dennis is not there in some way.

Glad you're back in the saddle again after doing an excellent job on the book last year! It's going to be great to hear what you've got in store for 2006! :blink:

Dennis,

As a fellow arranger and judge I can say that I was really blown away by the horn book last year. The way you voice things sounds so incredibly full and lush. Your arrangements are difficult but in an intelligent way... not just difficulty for difficulty's sake. It was a real treat to play... you really know how to write for 3rd Bari too, thanks for giving us more to play than the octave root. :)

Edited by EuphKub79

For Immediate Release

Monday, September 26, 2005

215-292-1522

Bushwackers announce Myron Rosander's return as drill designer for 2006

The Bushwackers are excited to announce Myron Rosander will return once again as the visual designer for the 2006 25th anniversary season.

Having spent over 26 years with the Santa Clara Vanguard, 2006 starts a new chapter in Myron's career as the new visual designer of the famed Madison Scouts.

Myron will be working closely with program coordinator Jim Dugan and the rest of the design team on making our 25th season a memorable one for the fans and performers.

Don't forget our annual Open House / First Rehearsal to be held November 26 at Rutgers School of Law.

If you're interested in marching, checking it out, or even just getting some more information please fill out our membership form at http://www.bushwackers.org/member/

Edited by alexnielsen