River City Regiment

gdisney

Ask Vincent if he wants the top from his 85 Freelancer uni....I may have it (would have ot dig through the garage)

Sam,

Why do you have a Freelancers uniform?????? You really should return it to the corps or its rightful owner. Not that I have a use for a BD uniform but I seriously doubt BD alumni would look to kindly on non-alumni having a uniform. It's bad enough for a member to take a uniform (I know '85 was ugly and maybe they gave them away, that I don't know) but whatever member gave away or sold their uniform should be flogged and castrated and forced to listen to Dixie Chicks. Seriously, give it back to whoever it belongs to.....bad karma

Sam,

Why do you have a Freelancers uniform?????? You really should return it to the corps or its rightful owner. Not that I have a use for a BD uniform but I seriously doubt BD alumni would look to kindly on non-alumni having a uniform. It's bad enough for a member to take a uniform (I know '85 was ugly and maybe they gave them away, that I don't know) but whatever member gave away or sold their uniform should be flogged and castrated and forced to listen to Dixie Chicks. Seriously, give it back to whoever it belongs to.....bad karma

The story....back when I was still living in San Diego, I became involced with a starft-up corps called Pacific Sound (never fielded) that eventually became the Earthquake. At some point, the corps obtained the unis from Freelancers (don't remember how...either by purchase or donation).

Later, in 96 when I was running Nightfire, I was speaking with one othe Earthquake board members and mentioned we needed something for a uniform....he talked with the board and they offered to trade me the entire inventiry in theor posession for one mellophone (they needed some and they knew we had way many more than we needed....so I gave them a chrome ripper). Thus, Nightfire is the current rightful owner, and since I was Nightfire's director, I decide what happens to them (and Jeff Davis, Nightfire's co-founder if he has an opinion).

I've had them ever since. I emailed Freelancers about a year or two ago about giving them back if they wanted, but never got a reply. There's my answer right there.

Had you marched I would've given your top to you back in 02.