Bridgemen Alumni corps' first rehearsal!

johnric

So someone give us the details. How did things go, how many people made the commitment, etc? Best of luck to the Bayonne Bananas! We're all pulling for you.

things went great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure others will concur. In just one 4 1/5 hour practice, we blew thru 90% of our first tune. (the rest wasn't written yet, or we would have done the whole thing) but we had a great time, and this year looks like it's gonna be a great one. better catch us somewhere in the summer of 06 if ya wanna see a REAL show.

john

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So someone give us the details. How did things go, how many people made the commitment, etc? Best of luck to the Bayonne Bananas! We're all pulling for you.

morganhill...

Our reunion, alumni mini corps performance, and first rehearsal for the 2006 season, all held during this past weekend were all absolutely

PHENOMENAL!!!!!!

Thank you for your interest, and support! It means a great deal to us!

It had to be one of the BEST weekends that I have EVER experienced, and I'm certain that most, if not,

ALL of my Bridgemen brothers, and sisters are in agreement!!!

A wonderful time was had by all!

We had a very good turnout...50 horns, (with 20 more unable to make yesterday's rehearsal). The drumline had a very large turnout, not sure of the numbers, but our drumline will be MUCH larger than last year's, and last year we had 30!. Our color guard, coming off an EXCEPTIONAL performance at I & E's in Scranton, had about 36 members in attendance. Both drums and guard, like the horns, were missing approx. 10-20 people already on the roster, but unable to attend yesterday.

The horn line learned most of our opener for 2006, and reviewed some of the other songs that we will be performing in 2006.

Of course, we still have openings, since we fully believe in the old adage, "the more, the merrier"!

If you're interested in joining, and being a part of a VERY special, exciting, and fun experience, please go to

www.bridgemen.info

or contact me through email, or PM.

Thanks again for asking, & hope to meet you, & anyone else looking to join our family.

Jim

Edited by overthehillDM

better catch us somewhere in the summer of 06 if ya wanna see a REAL show.

john

John did you take your medication today or are you still Hyped??

Rehearsal went great...The Pagliacci intro for the show is going to Kick a#s.....

ditto

the new Pagliacci is awesome!

Cool.... :laugh:

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!! THIS GETS BETTER ALL THE TIME!!!!!!YEAH!!!! B) B) B)