What All-Girl Corps should come back into DCA?

What former Jr All-Girl Corps would you like to see as a DCA Corps?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Corps

• Ventures
    • Les Chatelaines
    • St. Ignatius
    • Audobon Bon Bons
    • Catholic Daughters of America
    • St. John's Girls
    • Mello Dears
    • CapitolAires
    • Fire-ettes
    • Nee-Hi's
    • Jeanettes
    • Alpine Girls
    • Suburbanettes
    • Arbella
    • Socialites
    • Royaleer Mounties
    • Others

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were quite afew all female corps in the jersey area Mountetts from Paramus, St Ignaatious, Bon Bons, and more. Would they be competative today? Possible, but doubtful. Interesting question though.

IMO i don't think of a long gone junior corps coming over to DCA and managing to be a contender.

again ~ just my opinion.

Let's see...

The Kilties were 6 time DCI finalists and pretty much long gone after about 1980. Then in their 4th year back competing they won DCM (1997) and made DCA finals the next year (1998). I guess it's all how you define contender.

I NEVER knew there were all-girl corps! Wish I would have been born a decade or so earlier so I could have marched in one!

The Bandettes are still around (kind of...they took last summer off because of low membership, but are in the process of returning this summer) if you haven't aged-out. Sure, The Soo up in Canada is a bit of a drive, but if you want to march an all-girls corps THAT badly :blink: !

When did the Ventures fold? It couldn't have been too long ago. I bet they'd have the best chance a making a come-back.

The Ventures are still around as a very competitive WGI IA winterguard. I'm not absoultely certain, but I think they're still all-girl.

Oh man, to take the field one more time with Iggys would be THE BIGGEST "OH MY GOD, THIS IS A DREAM" MOMENT IN MY LIFE!!!!

Wow, what a fun topic. The great thing is a lot of us Iggys are STILL MARCHING. Only IN DIFFERENT CORPS :(.

P.S: THANKS FOR ALL WHO VOTED FOR US!!!!!!!!!