Dan Delong returns to Bushwackers in 2006

DCA's most improved percussion program will once again be under the guidance of drum guru Dan Delong for the 2006 season.

Dan will return to arrange the percussion book and oversee the total program.

Plans are now under way to field a larger battery and pit for the Bushwacker's 25th anniversary season.

Anyone wishing to receive audition information should fill out our membership form by clicking here or emailing membership@bushwackers.org

Contact us ASAP! Spots in next year’s line are expected to go fast!

The Bushwacker's Open House is set for November 26, 2005 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the Center for Law and Justice at the Rutgers Newark Campus.

Click here for complete open house information

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a staff announcement!!!

Dan, Sean, Joe, Jeff, Amy and Al (with a little Dugan thrown in for good measure!) really made some incredible strides last year, putting the Bush percussion back where it belongs. The members also kicked it all season long, fighting hard and getting better each weekend.

Bush is the place to be in '06. While it might not rhyme, it certainly is true!!!

AWESOME!!!!! :rolleyes:

Go Bush in '06. Like Bob said, it doesn't rhyme but whatever.....

Awesome news!

"We're gettin' the band back together!!!!"

Can't wait for the 2006 season! :)

I marched with Dan in 1981 and 1982 and together, along with the Bushwacker percussion ensemble, we made great strides in DCA last year.

2006 promises to be an awesome season. I am honored to have Dan as part of our Bushwacker family.

The percussion staff is second to none....oops, that reminds me. The instructional staff announcements are due.