Voting

Not to rain on anyones parade... But I thought the voting on these proposals were only to be done by Division I corps directors who competed LAST season. There are at least two people that I have seen vote, but I don't think they have had Division I corps last season, or they are new. Not that I don't think they SHOULDNT be able to vote, but I am just trying to see if we are going by the rules. I think their voting helped some of the proposals in a good way! :) B)

screen name: BAA - GA (Star of Jupiter)

screen name: DrummerGurl21 (not sure of her Division I corps from last season)

BAA-GA asked to vote, and I figured it would not hurt anything since it appears that he will be an active director... If I get a lot of complaints I will not count his votes...

Drummergirl is the director for Macinac.

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

BAA-GA asked to vote, and I figured it would not hurt anything since it appears that he will be an active director... If I get a lot of complaints I will not count his votes...

Drummergirl is the director for Macinac.

Star of Jupiter is an active corps, I know from FDCI.

His insights can be helpfull and he has loads of fantasy experience.

I wasnt complaining, I was asking a simple question. From a previous post, it sounded as if it were a closed voting session to only past directors. I think it is great that we are allowing new directors to have their voices heard! Geez... Im starting to feel like George Hopkins around here. ^0^

I wasnt complaining, I was asking a simple question. From a previous post, it sounded as if it were a closed voting session to only past directors. I think it is great that we are allowing new directors to have their voices heard! Geez... Im starting to feel like George Hopkins around here. ^0^

I think your point is valid.

I was just backing up Jeff's dicission to allow him to vote.

At the same time, I think Raincoss should be allowed to vote. He's very active with his one div III corps.

I think your point is valid.

I was just backing up Jeff's dicission to allow him to vote.

At the same time, I think Raincoss should be allowed to vote. He's very active with his one div III corps.

I totally agree with that motion about Raincoss. He was actually more involved with his Division III corps than some of the Division I directors with their corps. Since this is FANTASY DCP-I I think we should allow all Divisions to vote, especially when there are people who actually do take care of their corps in each division.

Me too. These proposals affect all corps, not just D1. On the other hand, if a director runs more than 1 corps I think their vote should count once for the organization.

Me too. These proposals affect all corps, not just D1. On the other hand, if a director runs more than 1 corps I think their vote should count once for the organization.

It does. When I voted it counted for one vote, not the number of corps I have. It wouldnt make sense for me to vote "yes" for something for Emerald Regime, and then vote "no" for the same proposal for Tri-Color--because all votes affect all divisions. So the vote does count ONCE for the organization. I'm the director of multiple corps who operate in one org., so I am one seat in this voting.

I dont see many directors this season, it looks like this may be an "easy" season... Where is everyone?

I dont think voting is relegated to what division you are in... I know it is worded that way, but I dont think it matters... I just think it would suck to have a new director, that has been a proven participant in other fantasy leagues and not let him/her vote....

Like usual... most people are only active during the actual fantasy season... so we will see how many corps we have participating this season! But it wont be an 'easy' season... the off season is usualy tougher, because the people in it are the die-hards....

I dont think voting is relegated to what division you are in... I know it is worded that way, but I dont think it matters... I just think it would suck to have a new director, that has been a proven participant in other fantasy leagues and not let him/her vote....

Like usual... most people are only active during the actual fantasy season... so we will see how many corps we have participating this season! But it wont be an 'easy' season... the off season is usualy tougher, because the people in it are the die-hards....

True... when I said "easy"-- I meant it as, there aren't many corps to compete with as of yet... So it wouldn't be as stiff as the live season.