Guelph Royalaires are back as an alumni corps

If this post turns up twice.........sorry I hit some key and reply disappeared.....so again

Glad to see some of the great names in Canadian senior corps (Guelph, Diplomats) back. Now if we can only kick start Commanders and Ambassadors, we can start a Canadian Senior Alumni circuit. (Not to forget Niagara Militaires, Jesters, Flying Dutchmen et al).

Best of luck to you folks, and you realize this is the way the Kilties got re-started?

Gord Moffatt

Thanks for your kind words! It would be great to see Guelph get back on the field again! Ya never know eh! :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Royalaires had a great rehearsal this evening! We will be announcing our 2006 show VERY soon..stay tuned! :)

You guys need Mark Sinden. Juice, Geoff, Ron Dreby, and Dave Bruce. Then you will be Guelph!!! and Scott, you forgot to put AJAX and Blousemen in your sig....

Donny

One heck of a commute for me from Vegas, don't you think?

:)

(I know you meant G-off. :) )

Hey All,

Please let Al Straussberg know that I wish him/corps much success within the Alumni Circuit, and I will have a "Blue" in his honor from Pittsburgh, Pa this wednesday evening for rehearsel....I hope to see the corps this year.....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

PADCHOF

Friend of SlyCooley1

RCA/DCA longtime friend of Al Straussberg/Guelph Royalaires

John G