Gulf Coast Sound 2006

GCS is well along in its planning for 2006.

Our corps banquet is scheduled for Friday, November 11.

Our Open House will be the next day at our facilities at Rittenhouse Baptist Church. There, we will be unveiling our plans, show concept, and music selections for the upcoming season. As an added feature, all who attend will be invited to join GCS at its first appearance in the Houston Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Stay tuned for more info on our show, additional staff announcements, Galveston Mardi Gras, tour dates, and where you can watch us perform in 2006.

Better yet, join in the fun. We'd be happier'n pigs in slop to have ya!

Edited by GCS Public Relations

Happy to see things are gett'in done in Texas. I was worried about you guys with the last storm and all. Please tell Mark he missed a Tremendous time at Oktoberfest. See you all this next summer.

John Mayer

Govenaires

Hey, John! Are we going to see a Govies/Chops contingent at Mardi Gras this year?

And Mark, if I remember correctly, it was only a year ago that you drove Jenny to our Open House so she could join the guard. You made the mistake of saying, "Well, I used to play the trombone." The rest is history......

It's going to be a bigger and better year for GCS in 2006!!!

For more information about GCS, Open House and other events, check out the corps website:

www.gulfcoastsound.org

Hey, John! Are we going to see a Govies/Chops contingent at Mardi Gras this year?

And Mark, if I remember correctly, it was only a year ago that you drove Jenny to our Open House so she could join the guard. You made the mistake of saying, "Well, I used to play the trombone." The rest is history......

Actually....not even a year. We showed up to our first GCS rehearsal in early March....right after Mardi Gras. But what an amazing time we had this summer. I wouldnt trade it for anything.