Throwing Babies?

Yup, I remember Zingali giving a pep talk behind Northgate (standing on the loading dock of Zayre's) where he told us he wanted to see babies thrown into the air. That must have been 1977, since Ralph never would have let George give a pep talk to the corps in 76. Hey Terry and John, good to see you're both still around!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that too. First tour, 75? We added our own variation on it(for those that are squeemish, look away), that we would play so ###### good that pregnant women would give birth prematurely, thus tossing, or popping pups, took on a whole new meaning. I love the non PC past. ^0^

Popping Pups.....I LOVE it b**bs b**bs b**bs

As far as Politically Correct....... I wishing everyone a Merry Christmas this year and to H*LL with

Happy Holidays :worthy:

Double Post

Edited by john2780

Popping Pups.....I LOVE it b**bs b**bs b**bs

As far as Politically Correct....... I wishing everyone a Merry Christmas this year and to H*LL with

Happy Holidays :worthy:

:spit: :worthy::worthy:

I remember as a baby being thrown at a show.

It was during the Troopers show at VFW Nationals

in 1963!

:worthy:

Edited by audiodave

Heh...I just remember something about having "dead babies all over the field"....or something.

:sshh:

Philbert

Anaheim Kingsmen alum

The good Reverand Mooney used to do the Dead Baby ceremony before the show for the drumline. It aliviated the shame of going on while it was still light.

The good Reverand Mooney used to do the Dead Baby ceremony before the show for the drumline. It aliviated the shame of going on while it was still light.

heh......I dunno about shame of going on while it was still light, I just remember "HOT" during "light".

Philbert