A little help?

Emphasis on the word "little." I'm not looking for clips of a full show. Ideally, what I would like is something along the lines of

• the promotional advertisement that ESPN2 was running for the broadcast of DCI finals
  • the promotional advertisement that Regal Cinemas was running for either '04 or '05's semis broadcast
  • the segment that CBS did on drum corps and finals week (DCI posted something on their site a few days ago)

Basically, what I'm looking for is a small video clip I can put in a power point presentation, something that gives a short visual explanation for drum corps. My presentation is based around an interview I did with my corps director and I thought I could use this video as a way to explain what drum corps is. I would use promotional videos that my corps has posted on their site in the past, but they're too long and they only display our corps (obviously). I'm looking for something that covers a broader spectrum, showing different corps, different aspects of the show. The promotional ads that ESPN2 and Regal Cinemas have done are ideal in their composition.

So ... if anyone has saved any clips and can email them to me ... or if they have access to links that still exist for any of these clips, I would appreciate it. I'm not looking for any MP3s or video clips that require purchase or bootleg clips of a show. I just want what was once or is still able to the public.

Try this from the CBS website:

Super Bowl of Marching Bands

I am unsure as to whether I will have internet access during this presentation. Any files or links that I can download and save?

BennyASU - No, I don't have any dvds.

Edited by hayleyfly

I am unsure as to whether I will have internet access during this presentation. Any files or links that I can download and save?

BennyASU - No, I don't have any dvds.

Girl, when is this due? I could totally lend a DVD to you.

THE EGROUPS EXIST FOR A REASON, HAYLEY.

Kiddiiiing<333. But seriously, let me know.

The 04 one is PERFECT, because the really tacky voice-over is like "IMAGINE. 23 states we've gone through, blahblahblah" and like lays it out.

Edited by palladio