Bridgemen need Contra players!!!

Wasn't it Al something? Bastion maybe??? If its the same guy, didn't he march 85 Devil's? Had the opening bari solo in Trilogy.

Thanks Josh ...

Allen Bastien... I felt so guilty not remembering his name. Incredible player, great kid.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best section I've ever heard anywhere.

WOW thats some compliment Ray!

Thanks from all of us. I forgot about Fanette...... Jerome, Bill, Allan and I were together for 3 years, Fanette was new.

and wait... are you sure you don't want to kick my ###?? every instructor I ever had as a kid hated me! :P Man.. ADHD is a terrible thing! :P God I was a pain in the ### at 18! God got his revenge on me with my 5 kids though!

Well to return the compliment, I never had another instructor who I thought, got as much out of a line as you. You demanded more out of each individual than we thought we were able to give and we were good because of it. especially from the lower sections. Accountability to each other.

And your hornlines always kicked!

and Fallon!!!

and Drack B)

Only 240 miles from Mansfield PA to Bayonne NJ...

I think my truck would die... :(

never use an excuse wit5h me around because I'll find a solution for you...then what???

:P

We have a ton of people from all over Pa. I'm sure I could get you a ride no problem!

have you ever mapquested Mansfield... :P

149mdc05667c-ea67-4bb8-ab5f-859f4adf1c4d.jpg

here is a pic for you Ray!!!

not really sure what you were doing with the tree??? :worthy:

More to the point, what was I doing with that shirt? Thanks, John, pretty neat. I trust there are no other pictures hanging around out there? Everyone looks pretty sombre. Can you tell me what had just happened? Could be the flu in Madison, or the corps feeding popcorn in Indiana? Man, there's so many things from that tour that could make someone grimace. There's a good chance if I had a tree in my hand, it was dinner that night, no?