Will the Renagades win DCA in 2006?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be.

Brigs have gotten beat up before about parking and blowing not doing much drill. Bet they are glad someone else has taken that spot light from them. :sshh: did I say that out loud.. Oh wait Sorry i will use Lees Term.. IMO..

Bond624, I presume. B)

oh...and....

We are so great.

I was about to say that!! :lol:

Look, You guys act like Renegades just decided yesterday to start hyping themselves. This is a corps that was borne on the internet. There were NO Sr. corps withint a thousand miles, they had no money, no instruments. But what they had was hype. And then..... .guess what.... they started, year after year after year, backing up that hype.

Brag big....but only if you can.

And THAT'S what pisses off alot of whiners around here. The 7 standing ovations during their show when people are on their hands for everyone else, the "Boo" heard 'round the world when their ridiculous scores are announced, the hype that NON-Renegades blather on and on and on about them...--btw---this thread was started by a non-renegade.... I guess it pisses people off. So some of the Renegades are arrogant. So ####### what. Either join in and have fun with them or go run off to your mommy crying about it. It doesn't matter if they're humble or they're arrogant, people are still going to cry around the hype around the Renegades. The funny thing about it is, especially in 2005, it was rarely a Renegade hyping the corps, and largely thier Fans hyping them. Maybe that's what makes people angry. Or maybe it's the number of corps that are now starting to describe themselves as LOUD, and chaotic and stuff that they started. Maybe it's the number of people that actually meet the Reneagdes and say "Wow, you guys are really cool". Or the number of people that pack their crap up, move 2,000 miles acrosss the country just to march with the Renegades. Everyone hated Marsha Brady too. Oh well. I guess being cool, being fun to hang around with and having shows that the fans dig is their cross to bear.

By the way, Oddone, oh brave nameless one.... Lee didn't say the THOUGHT we SHOULD HAVE WON, he said he thought we won...... so did alot of people. Oh well. Get over it.

(Man, this not being in the Renegades any more is pretty cool. I might have to become incorrigible!!!!) **changed my sig.

Edited by LisaLisaMoMeesa

1)Renegades are great.

2)All senior corps are great.

3)All junior corps are great.

4) All drum corps period are great.

Now let's all shut the #### up. :)

But Bawker, what about people who aren't in drum corps? Do you have to be so arrogant and biased towards drum corps. You come in here saying how great drum corps is....what about the polo team kids. They're going to think you're arrogant!!!!!

But Bawker, what about people who aren't in drum corps? Do you have to be so arrogant and biased towards drum corps. You come in here saying how great drum corps is....what about the polo team kids. They're going to think you're arrogant!!!!!

Let 'em ##### on Polo Team Planet. ^0^