Will the Renagades win DCA in 2006?

That's a great idea! Because "loud" is the ONLY thing that the Renegades are about. /sarcasm

Must be.

Brigs have gotten beat up before about parking and blowing not doing much drill. Bet they are glad someone else has taken that spot light from them. :sshh: did I say that out loud.. Oh wait Sorry i will use Lees Term.. IMO..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok . . . .

I've only been a Renegade for a year but why does every freaking thing Lee says or anyone in Renegades get a come back? Not everything said is literal or serious or anything. We think we're great . . . um EVERYONE thinks that they're corps is great. If you didn't then why bother marching?! We have pride in our organization and we're allowed to post on DCP so we do . . . . I understand that alot of groups don't allow or encourage not to post and thats fine too. But to take shots like that all the time? I'm not understanding why people don't like us!!! UGH!

Ok . . . .

I've only been a Renegade for a year but why does every freaking thing Lee says or anyone in Renegades get a come back? Not everything said is literal or serious or anything. We think we're great . . . um EVERYONE thinks that they're corps is great. If you didn't then why bother marching?! We have pride in our organization and we're allowed to post on DCP so we do . . . . I understand that alot of groups don't allow or encourage not to post and thats fine too. But to take shots like that all the time? I'm not understanding why people don't like us!!! UGH!

Why don't people like T.O.

Confidence is one thing but saying things in an egotistical way well just rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

Its not what you say it is how you say it. Sometimes some like me find Lee's comments whinning like. (oh I think we should have won prelims etc) Ok we know you guys are good we know you are loud you all have told everyone (oh oh cathrine burr) ova and ova.. Lee and you all Sell the corps really well. People have been buying it but bottom line is you all have not had the complete product the last few years. Hey maybe this year you will and you can pull this post up and say there haa we do now.. Great for you

But when(prior to this year) you don't win accept it as it is not well Drum corps always has had the east coast west coast thing or DCA has it little members gang etc.. Thats all.

Ohh and Contra Rich let me help you out so you can save a post..

"I Stomp them" "I Stomp Him" Ok there :P

You know what is even better .. Something like this should be in Clubhouse because it is really nothing but all the meaningful stuff is there instead.. :P

Edited by Oddone

Yeah I guess that 1.0 penalty was the begining of the Screwing huh? ^0^ Giving DCA a reason to drop Gades further in finals. Because you were soo close to winning. :lol: Hey at least they gave you guys Best contra line. :)

Loud is good but there is more to it no? If not why don't we all just make a big huge arc on the field hold up the decibal meters and go from there. No Judges No west coast east coast Drama just plug in the decibal meter waalaa Just Loud Drum Corps.

JP

No really, I am serious. I watched all the other corps at Prelims in 2003, and thought we won. I really did. Not the loud award or whatever, but the whole enchilada ... under DCA rules and scoring.

Of course, I also thought we were 2nd at DCA Finals this year, so it's a good thing for y'all that my vote does not count. heh.

Sometimes some like me find Lee's comments whinning like.

That's perfectly fine with me. For the record, I no longer care about being a PC shiny happy people.

And I would like to thank my producer Dennis. Heh.

^0^

No really, I am serious. I watched all the other corps at Prelims in 2003, and thought we won. I really did. Not the loud award or whatever, but the whole enchilada ... under DCA rules and scoring.

Of course, I also thought we were 2nd at DCA Finals this year, so it's a good thing for y'all that my vote does not count. heh.

Tru Dat.

You all would be winning for what the next 7 Evil years :) oh wait ^0^

Why don't people like T.O.

Confidence is one thing but saying things in an egotistical way well just rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

Its not what you say it is how you say it. Sometimes some like me find Lee's comments whinning like. (oh I think we should have won prelims etc) Ok we know you guys are good we know you are loud you all have told everyone (oh oh cathrine burr) ova and ova.. Lee and you all Sell the corps really well. People have been buying it but bottom line is you all have not had the complete product the last few years. Hey maybe this year you will and you can pull this post up and say there haa we do now.. Great for you

But when(prior to this year) you don't win accept it as it is not well Drum corps always has had the east coast west coast thing or DCA has it little members gang etc.. Thats all.

Ohh and Contra Rich let me help you out so you can save a post..

"I Stomp them" "I Stomp Him" Ok there :P

You know what is even better .. Something like this should be in Clubhouse because it is really nothing but all the meaningful stuff is there instead.. :P

If you don't like our confidence and pride in our organization, then you can hit the ignore button. With all of this drivel you've put here, it makes you sound like a whiny suck baby that can't handle the big bad Renegades promoting their corps.

Also for the record, when the Cabs won, they did not win by enough points.

So whatever it was they won by, they should have beat the rest of us by 5 more points than that.

So there.

Not unless it's their 70th anniversary or the relocate to San Fran, NJ/NY/PA/Somewhere not south, midwest, or west.

:lol: :lolhit:

they are so great! :)

I just got asked not to use the name Dennis on here anymore.

Since at last count, there is more than one Dennis in the world, I think I am safe from a trademark infringement standpoint, but I dunno. Hmmmm.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, that's what my momma always used to say.