Crusaders looking for taco eaters for the summer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they will sell them at the stadium. Good for revenue.

yeah garbage plates are a must

we must introduce all of our out of state drum corps firends to tahou's final weekend. MMMMM cheeseburger double fry everything w/ extra hot sauce. ketchup and frank's. MMMMMMMMMM

I'm looking for a taco eater as well. ^0^

Oops.... outside voice.

I hearby volunteer for this taco duty; however, please hold the sour cream. :P (oh look, he's got his tongue stuck out!)

You guys should come out and perform at Loud Music Symposium. Even if it is just a minicorps.

That sounds really appealing. For some odd reason, I miss California... I guess the eternal grey skies of Pittsburgh will do that to someone.

I hearby volunteer for this taco duty; however, please hold the sour cream. :P (oh look, he's got his tongue stuck out!)

Hmmmmmmmmm! B)

NOW for something completely different........... b**bs

California is the place I want to be......when I hit the megaMillions (up to 225 Million) I will definetely be calling the airline charter company first thing!!!! :laugh: :mmm:

Okay All you Taco eaters...just want to say again, the "recipe" for the Crusaders famous Taco Salad comes from my mother. Back in 1981 (I think), the Santa Clara Vanguard came to North Tonawanda, NY. The small drum corps I was with that year was hosting them and so my Mom made her Taco Salad. Gail Royer loved it and said it was the best he had tasted. I guess they ate alot of it on the road but my mothers was the best. All the kids bragged about it too.

So "Ma" Martin borrowed it and used it for the Crusaders. I am happy that everyone enjoys it....try it with gound turkey too.

Well there goes this topic... now its going to end up in the history thread.