Drum corps sequels

Right, I was going to mention the Renegades.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison 1995: A Drum Corps Fan's Dream

Madison 1996: A Drum Corps Fan's Dream Part Dos

...And I marched the sequel "Heroes Continued" in St. Johns 1998. Definitley not a well known show, 4th place Division III from 7 years ago, no one cares anymore :P

Probably more of a repeat than a sequel, but don't forget Madison's '91 & '92 shows with "City of Angels."

Revolution began what was to be a trilogy back in 2003 with their "Exploration I: Connotations" show using Edward Gregson's "Connotations". Though I'm not absolutely certain, I seem to recall the second part of their trilogy was supposed to be about emotions or some other more abstract concept? Sadly, they imploded in the Spring of '04 and thoroughly cleaned house of their administrative and instructional staff (which was sad because we were especially close to the "old" Revolution corps). Their entirely new staff that fielded the corps in '05 decided to take a different direction, and the trilogy was never completed. Again, my memory is a little fuzzy on this and there aren't very good records of them online, but I seem to recall something like that.

Velvet Knights

Magical Mystery Tour I - 1987

Magical Mystery Tour II - 1988

Magical Mystery Tour III - 1992

Edited by Ex VK DM

Velvet Knights

Magical Mystery Tour I - 1987

Magical Mystery Tour II - 1988

Magical Mystery Tour III - 1992

Magical Mystery Tour, In Space - 1996

Madison 1995: A Drum Corps Fan's Dream

Madison 1996: A Drum Corps Fan's Dream Part Dos

...And I marched the sequel "Heroes Continued" in St. Johns 1998. Definitley not a well known show, 4th place Division III from 7 years ago, no one cares anymore :P

1997 - "Heroes - A Musical Portrait"

1998 - "Heroes Continued - The Portrait Explored"

A completely BS title made up when we couldn't figure out a theme for the show. Knowing us, we were pretty wrecked at the time we came up with it.

A completely BS title made up when we couldn't figure out a theme for the show. Knowing us, we were pretty wrecked at the time we came up with it.

Thanks Geoff, I didn't want to be the one to say it.