Georgia Dome Regional

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard any news about when tickets go on sale for the GA Dome event?

I've been wondering about tickets too. I'm hoping they sell tickets in the club level!! :worthy:

Edited by LaSqueegee

Yeah....I'll be driving....going to hit Murfreesboro the night before also. I figured what the heck....since Madison is a short trip for me this year...considering Denver and Boston the past couple years!! :)

My friend...if you dont make Carolina Crown...you should audition for another corps B)

That way you can experience a DCI live event EVERY NIGHT!!! :lolhit:

believe me, I would love to... but my parents dont want me going far away, which is why Crown is the only option

(on a side note, I had originally planned on going to Teal Sound or Memphis Sound, and working up to Crown... but my parents weren't down with that.)

now, back on topic.

~>conner

Conner...even if you march Crown, you're going far away :)

Bands that caught my eye: Lafayette HS KY was my favorite, they finished 2nd to Tarpon Springs which really did nothing for me at all.

I liked Ooltewah HS from TN ( i think) they did a really cool "Tales from the Crypt" show but the drill was a bit dirty.

There were a few others that were impressive, but Lafayette was the @$#$

Conner...even if you march Crown, you're going far away :)

oh yeah, my parents know that, but they wont have to get me there. I'd be with the corps.

~>conner

• 3 weeks later...

I was worried about the sound, having never attended a show in a dome. I am strongly considering attending. I have not been out to a show since 2000, but since the Dome is not too far from where I work I might as well get out to it. :)

I would like DCI to come back, so I hope attendance is good.

Okay, get a pencil and paper and save this for next summer if you're going to this show:

The best parking is the "gold" lot which on Northside Drive. Get off I-75 on Northside Drive, go west (that's a right, if you're headed south on I-75). The entrance is just past the World Congress Center on the left, and just *before* you get to the Dome.

It's $10. Two words: Worth It.

You'll be just steps away from your vehicle, and happy with your spot.

Trust me, this tip's a keeper :P

Just a friendly hint from your local Atlanta Brass Classic show promoter!