Jersey Surf 06

My son is currently at his first camp with Jersey Surf and wow, I am sooooooo impressed. The turnout is huge and the organization is first rate. A great parent meeting was held that was incredibly informative and made parents of 1st time drum corps kids very relaxed knowing that their kids were auditioning for a phenomenal organization. In my 30+ years of drum corps, I am really impressed with this corps' professionalism and caring for their kids. Well over 200 kids are in attendance at this camp and I'm sure many more will be at the next camp. Surf will hopefully have no problem fielding a full 135 member corps this year and I'm hopeful my son is among the chosen 135. Good luck to all with the Jersey Surf. They are truly a class act.

-Bryan

:)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome to hear about Surf,and I wish your son the best. :)

well, I went to the Jersey Surf "Show and Tell" today at the conclusion of their first camp. All sections demonstrated an awesome start to what is sure to be a great season for the corps. My son is psyched beyond belief, albeit a tired boy to say the least!! Can't wait for the next camp!!! Go Surf!

My daughter (2nd year) and two of her friends were at the camp this weekend, and I heard the same reports from them and my wife (who was there for the preview)...she said it was incredible the talent, quality and numbers that were there...I am very psyched!

I was at the Surf camp this weekend, and lemme tell ya. I've been going to the first camp for 3 years now, and this has been BY FAR the best one yet.

Surf's Up!

Edited by steelpl8s

Good news for a first rate corps. Best of luck to Jersey Surf and to my buddy Holly Hustle!

I hope they keep the same uniform for a while... I love the current uniform.

~>conner