Drum Corps Souvenirs

With the 2005 DVD thread and it being the Christmas Season, I started to think about corps souvenirs. I thought it might be helpful to all corps to offer our suggestions as consumers about what we would like to see in the area of souvenirs.

Maybe some souvie booths need to carry a better variety of t-shirts, hats, hoodies, sizes, colors, etc. Maybe you would like to see bigger corps logos on products. Maybe you prefer embroidered merchandise more than heat transfers. Maybe you believe you would buy more if your favorite corps had better quality products. For example, Bluecoats offer very good quality merchandise compared to some corps, in my opinion (I am in no way affiliated with the Bluecoats whatsoever). Maybe you've seen some product from a corps' booth and would buy it if only your favorite corps carried such a product. Maybe there's a CD you'd like a corps to produce and offer.

Again, this is not to slam any souvie trailer. Rather, it's to let corps know what you believe would help them increase sales and better satisfy you, their customers. :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheaper corps shirts. Some shirts with a vintage feel to them (for example, a tour shirt from '91 or something) would be cool.

I'd like to see more corps with mouse pads. Having some great shots of individual moments, whether that be a close up or a picture of a great move in the drill (or maybe several pictures to show the development), would be something worth buying.

Drumcorpsopoly

DCI Checkers (and/or chess), the Rivalry Edition (BD vs. SCV; VK vs. Freelancers; 27 vs. Bridgemen, you get the idea).

More jerseys --baseball, football, hockey or hoops -- and fitted caps from more corps.

Flags for tailgating and other assorted logoized tailgating accessories (fold-up chairs, canopies, bbq grills, etc.).

Better (or just plain) stuff to read about drum corps and easy to find at souvie tables.

Uniformed action figures w/assorted instruments or equipment. Giant football field rug available to play with said action figures. All figures are also wireless speakers that are compatible with your stereo system and can play your favorite corps music, from your floor playing field.

DCI Summer Music Games -- EA Sports (If it's in the game, it's in the game).

With the 2005 DVD thread and it being the Christmas Season, I started to think about corps souvenirs. I thought it might be helpful to all corps to offer our suggestions as consumers about what we would like to see in the area of souvenirs.

Maybe some souvie booths need to carry a better variety of t-shirts, hats, hoodies, sizes, colors, etc. Maybe you would like to see bigger corps logos on products. Maybe you prefer embroidered merchandise more than heat transfers. Maybe you believe you would buy more if your favorite corps had better quality products. For example, Bluecoats offer very good quality merchandise compared to some corps, in my opinion (I am in no way affiliated with the Bluecoats whatsoever). Maybe you've seen some product from a corps' booth and would buy it if only your favorite corps carried such a product. Maybe there's a CD you'd like a corps to produce and offer.

Again, this is not to slam any souvie trailer. Rather, it's to let corps know what you believe would help them increase sales and better satisfy you, their customers. :)

Ed you win!!!!!!!

The football field rug is electic and when turned on the action figures actually move around (a la electronic footaball games)

Would be nice to have a set of Bobble Heads

CD's of the current season's music. I've got enough clothing and trinkets. I buy CD's from the corps that have them, and don't buy from the corps that don't. I would love to support my local corps more (Spirit), but I've already got their Glory Years cd. So, all corps: keep your websites updated and produce CD's!

Edited by lowend

Give me my Kiwanis Sweat pants, and I'm a happy camper.

I would like to see some small posters...suitable for framing. I would especially like posters of the current year's show...not something generic. What better way to remember your favorite shows from any given summer than by having a small poster on your cube wall.

I would also like to see some ceramic and/or travel coffee mugs. Sipping hot chocolate from my favorite corps mug on a cold winter night would make me feel all warm inside!