Grenoiulle Croquante

Galen

Bonjour! Live from Paris France comes Grenouille Croquante, DCPI's newest international member!

Grenuoille Croquante will be doing an international tour this season, starting out in California before making our way west to Japan. After performing in the DCPI-West regionals, we will head home for a tour of Europe, including stops in London, Paris (naturally), Berlin and Vienna, culminating with the DCPI European Championship event. After a quick layover, we'll return to the US for shows in Kansas City, Nevada, Wyoming and Idaho before travelling to Seattle for the DCPI championships.

We are very gracious to the Kosmos DBC Alliance, as well as the Fanfare organization, for making it possible to compete in DCPI this season. We will be sure to entertain you this summer with our program, "Le carnaval des animaux", featuring selections from Camille Saint-Saens' Carnival of the Animals.

We hope you enjoy all that Grenuoille Croquante has to offer this season! Feel free to visit our corps webpage at http://www.freewebs.com/croquantedbc/

Sincerely,

Jacques Chirac,

Corps Director

HolyGrail059.jpg

Edited by Galen

Nobody breaks our Maginot ranks. Nobody!

But if somebody were to invade us, you can expect us to form a fierce underground resistance movement.

And btw, you'll notice on our tour schedule that we're going to Berlin, so it is WE who shall be doing the invading, sons of a window-dresser! B)

As you can imagine, we're very pleased with the initial response we've been getting so far. :)

Hah hah. I suppose you're going to make cracks about our black and white striped jackets, berets, and the fact that we can march while smoking as well. :tic:

Hah hah. I suppose you're going to make cracks about our black and white striped jackets, berets, and the fact that we can march while smoking as well. :tic:

La Marche Futile?

Those that watch Python will think that a bit funny. :lol:

Hah hah. I suppose you're going to make cracks about our black and white striped jackets, berets, and the fact that we can march while smoking as well. :worthy:

I would give high GE scores just being able to hold a bagette under thier arm while playing. :wub:

Just wait till you see the OTHER European corps I've got in the works (my last one this season, I promise!)...