Bushwackers Winter Rehearsal Jan 14-15

DMCK

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, I have never had this much fun at a winter camp playing with my friends in my 15+ years of marching.

Rocky Point is really fantastic - Dennis, you did a great job. Once again, I got called out for playing too loud. I'm sorry, but I was just so excited when I was playing yesterday!

Everyone came to play this weekend.

I LOVE US!

Edited by bumo27

Chris,

As great as you felt playing it, I literally got goose bumps hearing the horn line play. It's going to be awesome performing to that music this summer .... !! And, you're right .... Dennis did a terrific job on the music (no surprise there)... :) and this summer is going to be a great ride!!

B)

Maybe we can start fitting for uniforms at the next camp? ....especially since the parade in March is right around the corner. I mean, this is by far the most organized Bushwackers I have marched with....... from finishing the opener AND closer by mid January and then to have lunch prepared for us at the camps. I figured it is not too far fetched to continue the trend and to start getting the unis to fit perfectly by the parade?! Also a chance for all those new members to get to feel what it is to wear the Bushwacker uniform!

I hear that Bob wears his Garfield pajamas when practices at home. The ones that have the feet attached for better marching technique in the house. :)

LOL! Yep,I have rubber grip soles with little "G"'s and "We eat bananas" graphics all over my one piece practice pj. :-)

Let's see. Whose marching techinque does Bush's most resemble? Would it be Cadets or the Bananamen? :laugh: