Music City Legend - recruiting Brass

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm goin to Texas with Scott if you don't cut it out...

If the whole corps moves to Texas, I will be wishing you a Bon Voyage and calling you when it's 100+ for the 60th day in a row! Been there....done that.....and a pack of armadillos couldn't drag me back b**bs

By the way, getting old sucks....my body just doesn't bounce back from injury like it used to <**>

By the way, getting old sucks....my body just doesn't bounce back from injury like it used to <**>

Small Fry,

You are NOT qualified to start complainin' about age!!! If you bring that up again, I'll sic Stephan Anderman on you!

Carry on...

Edited by Willard

Small Fry,

You are NOT qualified to start complainin' about age!!! If you bring that up again, I'll sic Stephan Anderman on you!

Carry on...

Hee! Don't sic Stephan on me yet!

How about "it sucks getting oldER"?? (implying that I am, in fact, adding a year every August, but not that I have ceremoniusly reached the universally accepted age of "old"). I just know that in years I have put behind me, bruises didn't last so long.....I could easily shake or walk off a hit or awkward twist to any part of my body....and my dormant muscles would be back in tip top shape in no time. I'm not sure what happened to that girl... :grouphug: Life would be easier if she came back!

Saturday will be here in the blink of an eye!

How about "it sucks getting oldER"?? (implying that I am, in fact, adding a year every August, but not that I have ceremoniusly reached the universally accepted age of "old"). I just know that in years I have put behind me, bruises didn't last so long.....I could easily shake or walk off a hit or awkward twist to any part of my body....and my dormant muscles would be back in tip top shape in no time. I'm not sure what happened to that girl... :laugh: Life would be easier if she came back!

Saturday will be here in the blink of an eye!

Yep... just 2 more days...

However, I think Niki needs to do a little dance to make it warmer and get rid of the snow and ICE in the prediction... it is not making us travelers very comfortable... the plateau is not looking good at all for the return trip home on Sunday over the mountains.

We need a warm front to come through... :)

However, I think Niki needs to do a little dance to make it warmer and get rid of the snow and ICE in the prediction... it is not making us travelers very comfortable... the plateau is not looking good at all for the return trip home on Sunday over the mountains.

Yeah, the thing I have learned living here is that you take predictions seriously, but don't count on them! *cough* the 5" of snow we were supposed to get last weekend *cough* :laugh:

I looked through our handbook and did not see anything about an inclement weather policy *GASP* While I'm not that concerned about what it's going to do in Nashville proper....I do worry about our folks coming from the north and over that much-talked-about plateau. But I will just wait on our wise powers that be to let us know any changes in plans for the weekend....

HOPEFULLY, I will see you all the day after tomorrow!!

How about "it sucks getting oldER"?? (implying that I am, in fact, adding a year every August, but not that I have ceremoniusly reached the universally accepted age of "old").

Please define the "universally accepted age of "old"". Then again.......don't. Being one of the older corps members, I'm afraid I may be there already!!

I thought "old" was just a state of mind. That's why I do drum corps.......

(When it's 100 degrees out there this summer and I'm fading fast, remind me of my previous statement. PLEASE!!!!!!)

Read my morning prayer thread and you'll know I'm trying! If Sunday does get bad and there are people who don't want to chance it, come on over and I'll do what I can to keep ya safe, warm, and fed!

Read my morning prayer thread and you'll know I'm trying! If Sunday does get bad and there are people who don't want to chance it, come on over and I'll do what I can to keep ya safe, warm, and fed!

We are SO lucky to have you in MCL... :P

Thanks Niki... you are so wonderful... unfortunately I don't mind getting stuck so much, but my job right now is very busy and I have responsibilities I cannot miss, and unfortunately it pays the bills for the drum corps hobby... :laugh: