Add BDJazz

Tansea made sure to tell me he saw Penny up there when he was a Renegade for a (Chinese New Year's Parade) day......I think he was impressed, he kept mumbling about an all-over tan or something.

RON HOUSLEY

I really doubt I was mumbling, I believe I was very clear and articulate. I was very impressed by MS. Penny's apparent ability to jump from percussion the brass.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go...that is all I have.

HBcontest.jpg

OMG!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Hugh Hefner are you looking at this BABE??? Penny, you are hot!!! Can we see the rest hehehehehehe

Tansea was not mumbling, he was, indeed, clear and articulate.

I missed the part about her and the mellophone and am, indeed, as impressed with that as I was upon viewing the Renegades CNY parade vids and seeing old Slice and Dice playing and looking good in the cymbal line: serious props to Mike and da KAC boyz and grrrrls who attended.

RON HOUSLEY

I am trying to remember you....You obviously are one of those babes that look better as they age.....WOW! (and this is a gay man speaking) I marched with you in '93. What a year, eh? You, my dear, are gorgeous!!! :)

Edited by BDguardsman