Add BDJazz

Do you guys have women where you live? ^0^

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, what are you mad because we treat them well, and say nice things about them ^0^ ?????????????????

Glad she lives "back east" :)

Penny is great! Need that full pic because I just declared her DCA Babe of the Century!

Yes, we West Coast boyz DO treat our women well.....especially in The Kingsmen Alumni Corps. And if you have to even ask why I give you 3 good reasons: KINGSMEN COLOR GUARD.

As far as a geography lesson: Kentucky isn't generally referred to as "Back East." "Back East" is where you live, Fred.

And btw: I had a very long relationship with a Jersey Girl.....on the West Coast. I gave that Spawn of Satan back to you guys as I now REALLY prefer West Coast women.....and if you knew better, you would to.

Even Renegades would bow to the EVIL that is a PMS-ing New Jersey women!

RON HOUSLEY

Edited by ffernbus3

Do you guys have women where you live? ^0^

:huh:

eesh.. glad I wore my snow boots today.. it's kinda slobbery and drippy in here today..

Penny, you are definitely gorgeous.. but I gotta ask... does attention like we've seen the last three pages ever kind of creep you out? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty sure it would make me kind of uncomfortable.. some is nice.. but geez, you guys! Relax..

Stef

Our thoughts exactly, Stef. Tansea and I, that is. Maybe because we live on the beach a lot we're pretty used to beautiful bikini-clad women and don't need to bray like donkey to register our approval.

Not to take one thing away from Ms. Penny, but gentlemen....do show some common respect.

You East Coast guys are just mad because I sent Miss Evil New Jersey home and you have to live with another head-spinning, pea-soup spewing bundle of un-joy.....oh heck, you're used to it: what's one more Harpy, eh?

RON HOUSLEY

Yeah, Me too Penny OOOPS I'm not married any more (Which BTW Sucks, should have stayed married)

Me either! But mine was definitely for the best. Glad I did it.

I really doubt I was mumbling, I believe I was very clear and articulate. I was very impressed by MS. Penny's apparent ability to jump from percussion the brass.

Why didn't you tell me who you was? It's always nice to meet the people you talk to on here.

Yes she's right "Once a Devil, Always a Devil!" ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Hey Bro! ^0^

I've seen the rest of the picture, but sorry guys...I'm not sharing. :P

b**bs Scott!

Checking out who else Loves Ya????????????

BTW, you should see if DCP would move this to the DCA Senior Historical Forum......... Don't wanna over excite all these Young uns'

I'm just amazed is all. I really don't know what to say other than THank You. :huh: I am flattered to even be nominated.

b**bs Scott!

Sorry Penny, at least I didn't mention I've seen your other pics that leave nothing to the imagination. Oops, I guess I just did. :huh: