Great things in Rochester

Don,

I never ment to upset anyone but it is true that this corps has a bad rep. Mike has done alot to improve things this year and I am not talking just about staff changes but other places. I also in no way ever slammed Mike at all or you on this forum but you go and do that to me. That is not called for. All I am trying to do is let everyone know that the Crusaders are in fact a class organization and that things are doing well.

For anyone else that I may have upset, I am sorry.

Edited by Capt Ajax

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don,

I never ment to upset anyone but it is true that this corps has a bad rep. Mike has done alot to improve things this year and I am not talking just about staff changes but other places. I also in no way ever slammed Mike at all or you on this forum but you go and do that to me. That is not called for. All I am trying to do is let everyone know that the Crusaders are in fact a class organization and that things are doing well.

For anyone else that I may have upset, I am sorry.

From a non-Rochester-involved person's point-of-view, I didn't read Capt Ajax's post as antagonistic to any particular person or persons. The idea of this being a personal attack on an individual was a surprising take on the original post.

:laugh: Geena Wacker

Mike has always put the Crusaders first in his life. He has always done his best, whatever that may be. He wears his heart on his sleeve.

I will stick up for him no matter what. I just think that paragraph was TOTALLY unnecessary, and in fact hurt my feelings as a Crusader.

It is more about people knowing that there was a Crusader organization before they got there.This isnt about me. It is about what was said.

I wish nothing but the best for the Crusaders.

Donny

yah Mike owns (should have won director of the year last year)

be proud to be part of the Crusader Orginization, Scott Johnson is

http://www.dynastyband.com/news/newsdetail.php?news_id=336

Hey guys, enough of this bickering. The crusaders are like nothing seen before, and we're ready to practice, and perform our best. We could use some help in the brass area, but all in all, we're lookin a lot better then we were a year ago. I know I am loving our contra line, and the rest of the corps seems to be coming together quite well. One has to think to themselves "do i want to be sitting in the stands watching this show, or do i want to work hard, make some new friends, and be the one out there performing my heart out?" I think if you ask yourself that, then you will make a good decision, and come to a crusaders camp! B)

Sorry, but I didnt start it.

But I am finishing it! Good luck and keep recruiting POSITIVELY. I want the corps to be great.

Donny

this thread should be closed and a new positive one should be started. Like other people have said this is reflecting poorly on the organization and that is not what was intended. Please close this out as soon as possible!