Europe!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to check into buying the full DVD's.

Let us know how that turns out...I thought about it, but I didn't know if the DVD's would be compatible with our "Region 1 " DVD players. Most of DCE is in "Region 2", I think.

Hopefully, they're "Region 0" so I can buy 'em too! :P

Good stuff.

Especially enjoy Northern Star riffin' on early 90's X-Men.

My new favorite Euro Corps, Northern Star. Xmen style unis and charts....I loved it.

Let us know how that turns out...I thought about it, but I didn't know if the DVD's would be compatible with our "Region 1 " DVD players. Most of DCE is in "Region 2", I think.

If you don't want to wait until the answer, then send DCE an e-mail and they'll sure answer it.

I didn't know if the DVD's would be compatible with our "Region 1 " DVD players. Most of DCE is in "Region 2", I think.

In fact the DVDs are region 0 (unrestricted and unencoded, playable on most DVD players worldwide). However you might want to check if your stand-alone DVD player and TV can play the PAL system. Our DVDs are in PAL format, not NTSC. The discs should play without problems in any PC DVD-ROM drive.

:)

Marco

you could just be a bad person, and buy a mod chip for your ps2, and be able to play an region on your device.

not that I would know or anything.

~>conner

i just watched them for the first time

that was some pretty awesome stuff

love the kidsgrove scouts and jubal

Edited by bd euph some day

In fact the DVDs are region 0 (unrestricted and unencoded, playable on most DVD players worldwide). However you might want to check if your stand-alone DVD player and TV can play the PAL system. Our DVDs are in PAL format, not NTSC. The discs should play without problems in any PC DVD-ROM drive.

:)

Marco

Sweet. Ordering this weekend, then. :)