Awesome DCI drill

Awesome DCI drill version 2 is out. It's got addons of a few shows. Note there is a fantastic clip of 1990 Star of Indiana in their amazing ending.

Google Video

search: "DCI" or "dci"

Edited by TommySopranoContra

Excellent compilation. Loved it. Between your 2 videos, there's really only one thing that I would add, and that's the last few sets of the the '92 Cavies opener, though just because it's my favorite, not necessarily the best.

Maybe I should just break down and buy the '92 video...lots of other good shows too, after all. :)

But thanks so much, Tommy.

just watched it

awesome job

Very nice diversion during lunch! Just wish you had included the company front from the end of Garfield's 1987 show. That's one of my all-time favorites.

Oh yeah! That was arguably the most brilliant, breathtaking minute of drill on the field that year. You never forget those drum corps moments when you witness something that just seems to come out of nowhere and reinvent (or in this case outright invent?) an aspect of what makes drum corps a true artform. :blink: It was as much a signature move to 87 as the Z pull was in 83 and 84.

(And when I saw how many Texas marching bands were making a half-hearted attempt to copy that move in the following years... just made me cringe after seeing it done so well by Garfield.)