Austin Stars ... IT'S OFFICIAL!

The Austin Stars Performing Arts Association d.b.a. Austin Stars Drum & Bugle Corps became officially incorporated on February 21, 2006.

The Austin Stars are a senior drum & bugle corps based in Austin, Texas. Membership is open to adults age 18 and up who have previous experience in marching band, color guard, drumline or drum & bugle corps. Rehearsals will take place one weekend per month beginning in October 2006 and the corps will begin competition in the summer of 2007. The final competition of the year will be at the Drum Corps Associates (DCA) World Championships on Labor Day Weekend in September 2007.

Congratulations, Brent!

Can't wait to see what comes out of Austin!

The Austin Stars Performing Arts Association d.b.a. Austin Stars Drum & Bugle Corps became officially incorporated on February 21, 2006.

The Austin Stars are a senior drum & bugle corps based in Austin, Texas. Membership is open to adults age 18 and up who have previous experience in marching band, color guard, drumline or drum & bugle corps. Rehearsals will take place one weekend per month beginning in October 2006 and the corps will begin competition in the summer of 2007. The final competition of the year will be at the Drum Corps Associates (DCA) World Championships on Labor Day Weekend in September 2007.

Excellent Brent. Look forward to seeing the corps.

Edited by Dallas

Congrats Brent

Derby City is right behind you too. Inc. on 3/1

I think 07 will be an interesting year.

Brent,

Major congrats and kudos.

Let me know if there is every anything I or Chops can do for you guys.

Cheers,

Bob

Congrats Brent

Derby City is right behind you too. Inc. on 3/1

I think 07 will be an interesting year.

Wow! Congratulations to Derby City and Austin Stars on your successes. VERY MUCH LOOKING forward to '07!

*Derby City sort of snuck under the radar (on DCP), that is awesome that the Louisville area (Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Illinois) is getting a much needed senior corps. I will tell my friends alllll about your corps!

Wow! Congratulations to Derby City and Austin Stars on your successes. VERY MUCH LOOKING forward to '07!

*Derby City sort of snuck under the radar (on DCP), that is awesome that the Louisville area (Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Illinois) is getting a much needed senior corps. I will tell my friends alllll about your corps!

Yes we did,I held off releasing the corps until somethings where in place. I would like to say that Brent was a great help in getting us on the fast track.

I am getting Goosebumps just thinking about the 2007 season and the 2006 season is just a 3rd of the way over. :) :) :) :) :)

This activity is taking on a life of itself.We are growing all over the United States.

Hope a few more pop up on the radar between now and then.

One thing that is missing is representation from the South is in the MIni corps comp.I have been begging people to start up a Mini Corps so we won't be left out.Maybe we could have a Southern based Regional powerhouse Mini-corps comprised of members from various corps.

Thank you all for your show of support. I am very excited about what the future holds and can't wait to get Austin Stars on the filed.

Camel Lips, I like that idea of getting corps members from the South together to form a mini-corps. You could probably rotate rehearsal locations... Nashville, Atlanta, Raleigh, etc.