California Corps. WOW! did I count right?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way off topic...but did you do MKK with Mike Gaughan?

If so, insert "LOL" here ^

I know you're directing that question to Scott, but I pre-date Scott by saying I performed with Mike Gaughan, albeit indirectly, when he marched in the PCC Herald Trumpets...and I was in the Honor Band. Also, I marched with Mike at CSULB as well. And as a really interesting small world side note, I just saw Mike this past weekend at a guard show and we had an interesting talk...about drill designing.

So I'll insert my own LOL!! BTW, I work with Jonathan Chang at Wilson HS, a alumnus of MKK as well.

Edited by Ryan H. Turner

I actually met a member of the Imperial Dragons a few years ago as we were both in the same Japanese class in Cerritos, CA.

What was the persons name Eddie?.....Since this is such a small world and I live in the area, maybe I know the person....went to high school with some Imperial Dragons, marched in both Anaheim and BD with some.....I probably know this person.... B)

ya know, I really don't remember. She and her family were members of the Southeast Japanese Center in Cerritos, taking part in the community Japanese language classes. Because I had to race over to rehearsal in Riverside after the lesson, I always wore my corps jacket and she confronted me saying that she marched Dragons in her youth. Not an old lady... probably middle aged, late middle aged.

But yeah, I can't remember her name... sorry