Music City Legend March Camp March 25-26

Music City Legend's next rehearsal will be on March 25, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at Goodpasture High School in Madison, TN. We will also rehearse on March 26, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Directions to Goodpasture, and details about the corps, can be found on our website: www.musiccitylegend.org.

We will begin setting drill. In other words, it's time to get your dot!

The Saturday rehearsal will be followed by the Second Annual Music City Legend Bowl-a-thon. You can help the corps by sponsoring a member. If you are interested, please email me privately at scottrhodes@comcast.net. All donations are tax deductible. Donors are advised that Bocephus music raises scoring averages of Tennesseans by 20-30 pins a game. :)

Edited by 00Sop

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music City Legend's next rehearsal will be on March 25, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at Goodpasture High School in Madison, TN. We will also rehearse on March 26, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Directions to Goodpasture, and details about the corps, can be found on our website: www.musiccitylegend.org.

We will begin setting drill. In other words, it's time to get your dot!

The Saturday rehearsal will be followed by the Second Annual Music City Legend Bowl-a-thon. You can help the corps by sponsoring a member. If you are interested, please email me privately at scottrhodes@comcast.net. All donations are tax deductible. Donors are advised that Bocephus music raises scoring averages of Tennesseans by 20-30 pins a game. :)

Check us out at http://www.musiccitylegend.org/ and better yet check out our opener in the video at the January rehearsal.

So come be a dot in MCL...

11 days 'til dot camp!

I've seen the dots, and they're gonna be really cool. Here's a sneak preview:

dots_small.jpg

Can't wait for March 25th!!!

dots_small.jpg

Can I please be an orange dot, Mr. Reed??? Please, please, please??????

dots_small.jpg

I see Camel Lips still can't dress a line.....and the posture leaves a little to be desired. Someone's in for a long, hot summer. :P

I see Camel Lips still can't dress a line.....and the posture leaves a little to be desired. Someone's in for a long, hot summer. :P

Least I got a dot. b**bs