Music City Legend March Camp March 25-26

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will know for sure tomorrow when we start setting dots. We had one mello, one sop, and one bass drum (I think) spot available. I have filled the mello spot. I haven't talked to Jim yet about the bd spot. The sop spot is still open. Camp starts at 10AM tomorrow at Goodpasture High School in Madison,TN. Come on by if you want to march! You never know when a spot will open up.

Two words about this weekend's rehearsal: Kick Gluteus!

Opener is on the field. Corps and staff were rockin'. Another video surprise will be on its way to the website shortly.

MCL goes public in two weeks (our IPO). More on that later. Three other words I'm just dyin' to say, but we'll patiently bide our time. :wub:

I had another one of those drum corps moments today that stick with you for a lifetime. Thank you Jack Reese. You reminded me why the heck we do this.

Edited by 00Sop

Despite being a little sickly this weekend...I had a GREAT time! The music is awesome and the pit has a lot of notes. And nothign really beats full-ensemble rehearsal. B)

I believe we are going to make an impact this year, a good one! ^0^

Penny,

You have a new nickname now, btw. You will hereby be referred to by the drumline as "Stitch." Can't really tell you the story behind it though...

Great camp everybody! More to come in 2 weeks!!!

Ok, we do still have the sop spot and we have a bari spot that opened up. We have our next camp in two weeks, April 8-9. If you are interested in either spot, contact us. www.musiccitylegend.org

Penny,

You have a new nickname now, btw. You will hereby be referred to by the drumline as "Stitch." Can't really tell you the story behind it though...

Great camp everybody! More to come in 2 weeks!!!

Actually, Festivus, that will have to go through the Nickname Committee in order to be official. Please submit the history and reasoning behind proposed nickname within 72 hours.

Thank you!

Now I REALLY can't wait to see yall this year!

Brent

Two words about this weekend's rehearsal: Kick Gluteus!

Opener is on the field. Corps and staff were rockin'. Another video surprise will be on its way to the website shortly.

MCL goes public in two weeks (our IPO). More on that later. Three other words I'm just dyin' to say, but we'll patiently bide our time. :unsure:

I had another one of those drum corps moments today that stick with you for a lifetime. Thank you Jack Reese. You reminded me why the heck we do this.

WOW!!! The guard stuff is awesome! I love our dance routine and the flag work is really challenging... wait a minute, I'm a rookie. It's all really challenging to me! But, the vets were having to work on the tosses as well. Brian, you ROCK! Can't wait till next camp... Jenkies I'm sore...

Actually, Festivus, that will have to go through the Nickname Committee in order to be official. Please submit the history and reasoning behind proposed nickname within 72 hours.

Thank you!

Took the words right out of my mouth. :)