MBI Roadtrip: Age 21 and over

When: Saturday night, May 13, 2006

Cost: $20 per person

Minnesota Brass, Inc. announces a first-time event:

MBI current members, alumni and drum corps friends are invited to participate in a MBI ROAD TRIP!! This is a casual event - wear a drum corps t-shirt and a corps jacket. Alumni 60th Anniversary t-shirts will be available for purchase. We’ll board a luxury Laidlaw bus/formerly Lee Lines in a parking lot in Eden Prairie (take a big inhale of those diesel fumes…ahhh….memories!) The traditional drum corps cooler will be on hand stocked full of beer, wine coolers and water. We’ll watch drum corps videos or past slide shows on TV. We’ll toast to renewed MBI relationships, welcome our friends from the Govies and Chops too, and conclude with the singing of the corps song, “For All We Know”.

Meet at: Springhill Suites Eden Prairie at 5:30 pm

11552 Leona RD Eden Prairie 952-944-7700 ($80/night to book a room)

I494 West to Hwy 212 West (Exit 11B) and turn left at light. Turn left at second stoplight onto Leona Road. Hotel is 2 blocks on left.

Bus departs at 6pm & bus returns just after Midnight

We’ll be at Patrick’s from 7:15pm to 11pm.

Reserve your seat TODAY! Must be at least age 21 to participate. Beverages are $1.50 on the MBI bus. Patrick’s is giving our group a special price of only $4.50 for pitchers of beer!

**Send your check to Judy Glewwe, 9202 Chapman CT, Inver Grove Hts, MN 55076 or you can pay via credit card at www.paypal.com to email address/paypal acct kglewwe@isd.net Indicate MBI Roadtrip and the names those joining us.

QUESTIONS: Cindy Bach 763-404-2855 BachDsgn@msn.com

Judy Glewwe 651-428-2996 cell kglewwe@isd.net

FYI - Seats fo this trip will also be for sale at the Showcase event on Sunday April 30th

you forgot to say

"come to Patrick's, and all of your wildest dreams will come true"

..and by the way, if you leave any of your members behind, you don't get them back....EVER!!!

:P

you forgot to say

"come to Patrick's, and all of your wildest dreams will come true"

..and by the way, if you leave any of your members behind, you don't get them back....EVER!!!

:P

shoot. "Come to Patrick's and all of your wildest dreams will come true!" Where else can you watch the first EVER drum corps channel? SERIOUSLY. ALL DRUM CORPS, ALL THE TIME.

A few key personnel will be left behind. Why do you think we are having the trip in the first place AND have alcohol involved? Poison for the rats!! b**bs It will probably be the Govies that get left behind, because they will be lulled into the fact that they are truly "home" at Patricks.

Thanks for helping us out with this John. You certainly run a historic drum corps bar.

Edited by Brent

Ok, maybe a stright up trade

Amber for Flash

(need the horns)

Ok, maybe a stright up trade

Amber for Flash

(need the horns)

:blink:

I resemble that comment there John!! :P

You wouldn't be saying that if I had a pair of wheels to move on...then again...

Looking forward to this exstravaganza!!! Stifferinos on the bus!!

Pat

Dear Mr BS

If you make to this extravaganza, I will let you talk smack about how BS Almuni is better then Tremendous Blast for 1 min.

and trust you me, it will hurt me more then it will hurt you :P

If you or some other Kilts, decied to "Road Trip" let me know and I'll find nice places for you and your Kilts to stay, but you need the "dirty song sing along book" that I told J.C. to put together. :)

John

Time for Kilties to move camp up to MN for April 30 Showcase performance and May 13 for this bus trip. Where IS their dedication to drum corps!

:blink: :sshh:

I'm sure JC will be skiing. What the #e!! is up with that! Skiing during a drum corps weekend! Sheesh. And to say that I thought JC was hardcorps is a little embarrassing.

Edited by Brent

Time for Kilties to move camp up to MN for April 30 Showcase performance and May 13 for this bus trip. Where IS their dedication to drum corps!

:worthy: :sshh:

I'm sure JC will be skiing. What the #e!! is up with that! Skiing during a drum corps weekend! Sheesh. And to say that I thought JC was hardcorps is a little embarrassing.

Right again Brent.

There's still plenty of good skiing well into May!!!! And I've still got a few snowy road trips on tap for this winter.

I'm leaving Saturday for Park City, Utah to celebrate my 50th birthday on the slopes!!! Moon Eyes is coming with.

I think I'll be skiing Mount Hood on May 13th!!!

I don't turn harcorps til Memorial Day. :)