Sign these kids up for the pit :)

by the time that little cymbalist is old enough to march, he'll be able to bring that synth player with him, seeing as electronics will be legal by then!

i don't hink people want electronics even in 10 years. MY MB uses a synth and in two years of shows it broke as we were going on. they can break with the slightest problem

I wonder what English phrase they were actually going for before they wound up with 'Marimba Ponies'. The kids probably think they're called the "Percussion Studs"... B)

Too bad the Gong Show's off the air - oh wait, it's obviously still on, in Japan. ^0^

Aside from that, they had the 'monkey drumming' thing down cold. Sign 'em up for half the lines in DCI.

Grotesque.

I am going to hire their choreographer. That incessant bouncing up and down was brilliant.

yah that was pretty fun to watch and the cymbals player was a hoot :)

i thought it was a bunch of people dressed as the mario brothers at first...and what was with the jumping? i mean...seriously, i've done two years of drum corps, but if you asked me to jump in time through that whole song i would call you f'n nuts...and whenever their little arms get longer, and they become able to see over the marimbas, they will have the molar thing DOWN...

and whenever their little arms get longer, and they become able to see over the marimbas, they will have the molar thing DOWN...

sp. Moeller.