Predicting Next Year

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingenius, you should patent it for yourself on DCP.

Though I'm not sure your intentions came across as cleary to 27thLancer14 as it did to the rest of the posters in this thread, so if you could go ahead and make that a LITTLE more clear, that would be great (note the sarcasm and use of Office Space tense).

humor noted. OS reference, vague, but acceptable. better than your rubber ducky! B)

Well.. I've been thinking. 14 years sounds wrong... I'm thinking that 27thLancer14 may actually be....

Log (sub14) 27= x ; where 14^x= 27 and x=1.248 or approx 5/4 leaving the grand total of their drum corps experience at 27 years. Credibility as a newbie to the activity has gone out the window.

Ok, all the logs and uses of the term "axiomatic" are really confusing me. I think I'm going crazy!!!

:master::wall:

Can you tell me why you solved for x instead of just taking the 27 out of my username and bluntly saying that my experience was 27 years.

CAUSE THAT'S CHEATING AND THEN I WOULDN'T BE MAINTAINING THE INTEGRITY OF DRUM CORPS AND IT'S CREATIVITY! AND I WAS SOLVING FOR THE EXPONENT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YOU HAVE TO CHECK YOUR WORK ON BOTH SIDES. I KNOW IM TYPING ALL CAPS BUT CAPS LOCK WAS ON AND I DONT FEEL LIKE RETYPING.

Plus I'm establishing credibility on the matter by solving a function and not making up lies. At least my BS would be justified by an equation...

Edited by Mellojaphoney

CAUSE THAT'S CHEATING AND THEN I WOULDN'T BE MAINTAINING THE INTEGRITY OF DRUM CORPS AND IT'S CREATIVITY! AND I WAS SOLVING FOR THE EXPONENT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YOU HAVE TO CHECK YOUR WORK ON BOTH SIDES. I KNOW IM TYPING ALL CAPS BUT CAPS LOCK WAS ON AND I DONT FEEL LIKE RETYPING.

Plus I'm establishing credibility on the matter by solving a function and not making up lies. At least my BS would be justified by an equation...

:spit: hahahaha

Very very funny...that's how I feel in my math class ALL the time! :master: