Predicting Next Year

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The choice of my username was purely random. I'm not saying I was a member of 27th. I wasn't. I am in no way representing that former corp or its members.

Well then, as a member on the 27th Lancers alumni and as someone on the alumni board, I am faithfully requesting that your username be changed because we don't want our organization to be associated with someone if they are going to troll in our good name.

It's just not good business to do things like that. I personally don't appreciate it.

Well then, as a member on the 27th Lancers alumni and as someone on the alumni board, I am faithfully requesting that your username be changed because we don't want our organization to be associated with someone if they are going to troll in our good name.

It's just not good business to do things like that. I personally don't appreciate it.

If "27th Lancers" is a registered trademark, then you can legally control who has the right to use it. Even if it's not registered, it could be considered a common law trademark. You should look into it.

If "27th Lancers" is a registered trademark, then you can legally control who has the right to use it. Even if it's not registered, it could be considered a common law trademark. You should look into it.

OH guess what? It is a registered trademark (27th Lancers inc) and we run the website for the owner of the corps and I could call him up RIGHT NOW and let him know this is going on..Can you say violation of his rights?

I know copyright law thanks for checking, I'm working on getting my Paralegal Degree..and thanks for bringing this issue up. It gives me more merit.

OH guess what? It is a registered trademark (27th Lancers inc) and we run the website for the owner of the corps and I could call him up RIGHT NOW and let him know this is going on..Can you say violation of his rights?

I know copyright law thanks for checking, I'm working on getting my Paralegal Degree..and thanks for bringing this issue up. It gives me more merit.

Hoorah for more merit. $20 He doesn't come back to this thread

I'll change my name if it makes you happy.

Sigh

Yet another forum gone rotten. :(

Actually, I think this forum was designed to BE rotten from the git-go. Look who the original poster was. And I played right into it, too!

Make sure you let us know what you change it to. I don't want to miss anything.

LOL... We should help him come up with a new name....dontcha think?

Edited by Lancerlady

I can think of a few......no, wait, this is a family friendly forum!