Hey, DCA! The Wildwoods are open for business.

Wildwood is a week away and I won't be able to make it, even as a fan! :(

I thought I'd share these pictures of our first trip there in 2004. The Montreal Brigs Crew travelled all night, arrived at 5:30 am that Saturday, so instead of going back to sleep for 2 hours we all went on the beach, looking at the sunrise and relaxing before rehearsal. Great times... Great memories...

*sigh*

To all corps performing in Wildwood, have fun!

Wildwood2004.jpg

Wildwood2004beach.jpg

Wildwood2004sunrise.jpg

In case you are wondering, the fingers in the corners are Genevieves... hehe

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

I think Wildwood has the best pancakes in the world = Uncle Bills, Samuels, Miss Abby's on the boardwalk - to name a few. IMHO you just can't find a better short stack. But for this South Philly gal, it is either scrapple and eggs or my favorite, creamed chipped beef. You can get it all in Wildwood.

And lets not forget - Cabs at the Beach. Just about a week away. Wildwood is ready!

:blink:

I think Wildwood has the best pancakes in the world = Uncle Bills, Samuels, Miss Abby's on the boardwalk - to name a few. IMHO you just can't find a better short stack. But for this South Philly gal, it is either scrapple and eggs or my favorite, creamed chipped beef. You can get it all in Wildwood.

And lets not forget - Cabs at the Beach. Just about a week away. Wildwood is ready!

Did everybody get your seats yet? Preferred seating between the 40's this year.

For tickets - Mayor's office (609) 522-2444

Thom B)

i'm going to have to go thru this thread and make a list of all the places recommended and choose from them next weekend. :)

i'm going to have to go thru this thread and make a list of all the places recommended and choose from them next weekend. :)

See you there!!!!!!!!

Mike Ryan

cabs 1975-2006

i look forward to seeing you too!! i've missed you guys. :huh:

so you are coming Liz? nice!

less than a week til Wildwood - i can taste that roast beef sandwich at Snow White's now. :huh:

i was informed yesterday morning that i was going ~ whether i liked it or not. :huh: