Pick a Legacy Year

Pick a Legacy DVD Year!  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which year should I purchase next?

what the junk?

i mean... it IS tied for 1st right now... could you elaborate why you disagree about 1989? I'm confused...

:pssst: He's saying he agrees with you. :P

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost leaning to one of the 1980's years, if nothing else because I'm curious to see Suncoast. If there were a DVD collection, a through the years kind of thing, I would definitely buy that.

I'm almost leaning to one of the 1980's years, if nothing else because I'm curious to see Suncoast. If there were a DVD collection, a through the years kind of thing, I would definitely buy that.

Thats why I voted for 85. I'd love to have one with Suncoast at its best and Spirit from that time also.

Matt, I voted for 1988, aren't you a Blue Devils fan? This is (to me) one of the best shows ever...and the top 3 were great. This was a very entertaining year all the way around. OH and the Blue Devils are hot this year..:) :grouphug: (No disrespect to Madison cause I love that show)...but SCV was more emotional to me that year the first time around is better for some..:)

I want to see some 70's on that list.. :P

Aw man I just thought about what a great year is 89 too...you have SCV, Phantom and the great Star of Indiana show..(It's awesome)..you can't go wrong with either year really. :)

Edited by Lancerlady

Matt, I voted for 1988, aren't you a Blue Devils fan?

Yeah, but mostly a fan of their stuff from 1994 and on. There are definitely seperate eras of the Blue Devils, with regards to style.

1986 was killer, though! Probably my favorite show so far from the 80's. As for the 70's, well, I started in 1999, and I've worked back to the late 80's/early 90's so far. You'll have to give it some more time. :P

Yeah, but mostly a fan of their stuff from 1994 and on. There are definitely seperate eras of the Blue Devils, with regards to style.

1986 was killer, though! Probably my favorite show so far from the 80's. As for the 70's, well, I started in 1999, and I've worked back to the late 80's/early 90's so far. You'll have to give it some more time. :P

LOL! I'm just proud to see you with some 80's in there! :) :P Trust me on the 88, or 89..:) Maybe one of these days we'll meet, if you ever came over to our house, you'd be in Legacy heaven. :grouphug: ..Have you ever seen the 88 BD show? One of my favorites... :wub: I'm saying this since you're more into the 90's shows...the last of the 80's you'll like..I have a feeling.

Thanks Steph!!

You're welcome, that's one of our favorite shows...we call it the "tribute" show..:) (My husband and I). :)

Edited by Lancerlady