Go Brigs, 2006!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would not want Evan to cut you :-)

This will be a good weekend to get the wonderful folks who came in to fill out the line, incorporated into the Program.....we still have 3 spots...2 baritones and 1 sop left to go. If you've got the chops....we've got the group to make the rest of the season an Excellent Experience!

Big thanks to everyone who showed up for the optional, voluntary rehearsal. It shows the right stuff in spades. If you have a powerful lower voice in Drum Corps, make a phone call, or go to brigadiers.com and join this week for a 7-week gig. We need both of you! :worthy:

Scott

Brigadiers 1993-

I would also like to thank the people who showed up to the optional rehearsal. We had about 15 horns I believe, and we accomplished exactly what we set out to do, which was to get the new people into the drill. It was a pretty silly rehearsal and ended up being a lot of fun despite the gangrene in my feet! :worthy:

Highlight of the weekend was marching next to Chris Calhoun!

Wish I could have been there guys!!! Really I do...but I REALLY had to be home this weekend....... :(

Looking forward to Lewisburg woooo hooooo :D

I would also like to thank the people who showed up to the optional rehearsal. We had about 15 horns I believe, and we accomplished exactly what we set out to do, which was to get the new people into the drill. It was a pretty silly rehearsal and ended up being a lot of fun despite the gangrene in my feet! :blink:

Highlight of the weekend was marching next to Chris Calhoun!

73 pages later all I can remember is something about a lunge at the beginning of the show...

:P

That lunge was in 'Street Scene', right? ^0^

My mind is starting to feel less pureed today...I can actually remember things like green means go & red means stop... :worthy:

That lunge was in 'Street Scene', right? ^0^

My mind is starting to feel less pureed today...I can actually remember things like green means go & red means stop... :laugh:

Then you are one up on me...I have been having trouble adding 2 + 2

2 + 2 = pizza

I can't figure this one out for the life of me!

:worthy:

I wish 2+2=pizza I really think though 2+2+1= 5 = LOUD which is almost as tasty as pizza.

Now that none of that makes sense I am going to go have some food

Whats all this talk about lunch?