New pictures MonValley at TOB chapter 8 championships

Website updated with photos of yesterdays performance. mve website

We had alot of fun, played 2/3 of book in front of an audience, guard was manning the recruiting booth, things are going well.

Pinch me so I'm not dreaming :)

Edited by jeff danchik

Website updated with photos of yesterdays performance. mve website

We had alot of fun, played 2/3 of book in front of an audience, guard was manning the recruiting booth, things are going well.

Pinch me so I'm not dreaming :)

lol cool! i made the front page. atlest it wasn't the one with my melly where it looked like i was going to eat it.

some very non traditional drum corps instruments in there

err...... :huh:

Edited by TennTux

:huh: Jeff, you've seen our indoor drumline show. We started with the indoor show and then played two of the corps summer show tunes. I guess I didn't explain the whole performance. After the drumline thing we went back to our horns or DM position and played. Only Melissa who played electric bass didn't do double duty.Since the guard didn't have something to perform they were using their womenly wiles to

attract young men by recruiting ^0^

err...... :huh:

We go both ways indoor and outdoor.The electronics were from our indoor drumline part of the show :huh:

:laugh: Jeff, you've seen our indoor drumline show. We started with the indoor show and then played two of the corps summer show tunes. I guess I didn't explain the whole performance. After the drumline thing we went back to our horns or DM position and played. Only Melissa who played electric bass didn't do double duty.Since the guard didn't have something to perform they were using their womenly wiles to

attract young men by recruiting ^0^

makes sense, and i dont remember electronics when i saw just the drumline.

dare i ask how they recruited young men...i mean, you did mention "going both ways"

:P

makes sense, and i dont remember electronics when i saw just the drumline.

dare i ask how they recruited young men...i mean, you did mention "going both ways"

:P

:rolleyes: You just HAD to go there, Jeff!!!! :poke: But now that you mention it, we did tend to get more "female" names that night............ b**bs

Edited by loujaue

:rock: You just HAD to go there, Jeff!!!! :rock: But now that you mention it, we did tend to get more "female" names that night............ b**bs

hmm stone and brett wheren't even around the tabale that night either. how did that one work out? we get female members and with out those two.

and after looking at the pictures. jeeze my melly looks nice. now i just have to break in my section buddy. and all will be good.