Cabs at the Beach June 17th

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the single digits now....haha....i'm nervous with anticipation....i love the first show of the season!!!! All that hard work throughout the winter and spring will finally seem well worth it! :)

Al is in Hudson for camp this week who will keep track of how many days untill the first show. I think it is in Wildwood, if memory serves me.

Al is in Hudson for camp this week who will keep track of how many days untill the first show. I think it is in Wildwood, if memory serves me.

Okay, I think I can do this (I took a math class this week). Um, EIGHT days now ?

And Wildwood sounds about right - I just know "Drive to the end of the Parkway n' turn left!"

Okay, I think I can do this (I took a math class this week). Um, EIGHT days now ?

And Wildwood sounds about right - I just know "Drive to the end of the Parkway n' turn left!"

No no! if you go to the end of the parkway and make a left you will be in Cape May.

Exit 4, then go left - towards the shore! (lol).

Hope everyone gets tickets and has a safe trip.

No no! if you go to the end of the parkway and make a left you will be in Cape May.

Exit 4, then go left - towards the shore! (lol).

Hope everyone gets tickets and has a safe trip.

Okay, okay - ALMOST to the end of the parkway !

And listen to the lady, folks - Get yer tickets if you haven't. Oh yeah, have a safe trip and all that, too.

One week from today!!!!!

June is upon us, just 15 more days and I fly out of here. Three days with my Hawthorne Family, and plenty of good Drum Corps to see. Of course I need to get on the Boardwalk too, bring on the Roast Beef and Allan Buell says he's buying a beer.

All Corps are reporting ready, can't wait.

Get your tickets and be part of what I think will be a Historic season for DCA.

Don't know about buying ALL the beer. I've hung our with you at a bar before ####.... I know how much you can put away!! Now for Kay... YES!! Can't wait to see all my friends in Wildwood.... Not looking forward to that fun drive from Rochester.

Good luck to all the Corps! :)