Cabs Return to Wildwood for Their Next Camp

Friday Night May 20th The Hawthorne Caballeros will start their next weekend of rehearsal, at Wildwood High School in Wildwood NJ at 9:00pm til???

Saturday Morning the Cabs will be at Historic Maxwell field to continue learning the 2006 field show. Rehearsal to end at a time To be determined.

Then Sunday Morning a return to Maxwell field for the day to finish our 2006 program.

The Brass line is still looking for a tuba to fill out the line. Our Guard and Percussion sections are full. If you are interested in filling that spot get in touch with us at 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabscontra@aol.com. Directions to the Wildwood rehearsal sites can be found on our web site at www.cabs.org.

Information about the schedule of the corps and the two DCA contests we are sponsoring can be found there also.

Want to be part of Mission 06 60 Get in touch asap.

Thanks

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Friday Night May 20th The Hawthorne Caballeros will start their next weekend of rehearsal, at Wildwood High School in Wildwood NJ at 9:00pm til???

Saturday Morning the Cabs will be at Historic Maxwell field to continue learning the 2006 field show. Rehearsal to end at a time To be determined.

Then Sunday Morning a return to Maxwell field for the day to finish our 2006 program.

The Brass line is still looking for a tuba to fill out the line. Our Guard and Percussion sections are full. If you are interested in filling that spot get in touch with us at 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabscontra@aol.com. Directions to the Wildwood rehearsal sites can be found on our web site at www.cabs.org.

Information about the schedule of the corps and the two DCA contests we are sponsoring can be found there also.

Want to be part of Mission 06 60 Get in touch asap.

Thanks

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Wildwood in two days can't wait!!!!!!!!!! See you there.....

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Yeah

Only two more days then here we come Wildwood time to get the rest of the show done.. Can't wait to get er Done.

Still have that one Spot open why not take a drive down to Wildwood this weekend to hang out and check it out..

It will be nice after all the rain to be down there..

It's early Monday morning lets hear a report on the weekend.,, I know Wildwood is fun but how about the work that got done.

I was in Rochester for a DCA meeting, Rochester is ready for us. Beer and pizza all ordered for our after show party. Practice fields and stadium all ready for the Cabs and DCA.

And lets not forget those upstate NY White Hots.

What didn't kill us made us Stronger.

It's early Monday morning lets hear a report on the weekend.,, I know Wildwood is fun but how about the work that got done.

I was in Rochester for a DCA meeting, Rochester is ready for us. Beer and pizza all ordered for our after show party. Practice fields and stadium all ready for the Cabs and DCA.

And lets not forget those upstate NY White Hots.

What didn't kill us made us Stronger.

It was a great time, lots and lots and lots of hard work, lots of laughs and good times. Weather was decent, chilly at night.

When I arrived on Saturday morning, it was cloudy and cold, went and bought a cheap sweatshirt, then the sun came out....... :P

Maybe one of the staffers can give a more descript report, but I thought they looked very goodl

It was a great time, lots and lots and lots of hard work, lots of laughs and good times. Weather was decent, chilly at night.

When I arrived on Saturday morning, it was cloudy and cold, went and bought a cheap sweatshirt, then the sun came out....... :P

Maybe one of the staffers can give a more descript report, but I thought they looked very goodl

I agree with Kay

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

It went great this weekend. At one point Saturday night Frank Gerris turned to me and said "This is the best camp weekend this corps has ever had". Everyone worked so hard and the end result was amazing not only for May but amazing for where we will be in a few months. WIldwood was so proud to have us there that the mayor said we could stay and practice out on the field all night if we needed to. Which because of the work ethnic of the corps we were able to end earlier than planned all three days. It was a great time, we worked hard but we also performed on a jaw dropping level. The drill for malaga is intense and will certainly be a highlight for this season, the ballad is so beautifully written that its hard for some of the old timers to listen to it without getting tears in their eyes (and it's not even June yet). The opener is just shear excitement and expect a little 60th anniversary suprise out of the closer. I don't think there was a single person that didn't leave this weekend juiced up for this season. Not only did we work hard but we had a great time at the Waikiki (I'm sure Gordito is still washing his arms) and are excited for this upcoming weekend. Unfortunately the brass line will be still looking for a few new members, we have hit that point in the season where sometimes there are conflicts with jobs and personal lives. We will soon let you know what is available and if you are interested in marching let us know because if I were you I would not pass up the oppurtunity to be part of 64 for of the greatest members the activity has probably ever seen.

Adam