Bridgemen need one Contra!

The Bridgemen Alumni Corps needs to fill one contra spot! If you are interested in performing with The Bridgemen Alumni corps this summer please contact either myself or George Lavelle.

The Bridgemen Alumni has a much more relaxed schedule than a senior corps. With rehearsal scheduled for May 27 & 28 and then on days of shows this summer.

We will provide you with everything you need! We play on a matched set of 3 valve 4/4 dynasty contras. Our contra line members come from all across the country including San Fransisco, New Hampshire, and Florida!!! very dedicated group!!

so if you are interested in being the tenth of ten of some of the best low brass players I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with, act quick! our first show is only 4 weeks away!!!!

Please, Santa... <santa>

WE'VE BEEN GOOD!!! (Believe it or not!!!) :devin: :devin: :devin: :devin: :devin:

All we want is ONE MORE CONTRA!!!!!! :blink:

Edited by overthehillDM

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^OO^

The Bridgemen Alumni Corps needs to fill one contra spot! If you are interested in performing with The Bridgemen Alumni corps this summer please contact either myself or George Lavelle.

The Bridgemen Alumni has a much more relaxed schedule than a senior corps. With rehearsal scheduled for May 27 & 28 and then on days of shows this summer.

We will provide you with everything you need! We play on a matched set of 3 valve 4/4 dynasty contras. Our contra line members come from all across the country including San Fransisco, New Hampshire, and Florida!!! very dedicated group!!

so if you are interested in being the tenth of ten of some of the best low brass players I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with, act quick! our first show is only 4 weeks away!!!!

So look at this line... there is just a little talent in this line!!!!!!! :laugh:

We need one more...one more!!!!!! lets make it a 10!!!

OMG I wanna march in this contra line!!! :P

Marwan Saidi (Suncoast Sound, and a bunch of other corps)

Romeo Petric (Skyliners and a bunch of others)

Ken Serfass (USMC D&BC)

Big Lou Labetti (Skyliners, Heat Wave)

Kevin Steppe (Bridgemen, Crossmen, Skyliners)

Bob Haley (Bridgemen)

Jeff Drack Thompson (Bridgemen and a few others)

Nancy Gross (Bridgemen, and Garfield I think!)

John Bermudez (Santa Clara Vanguard and a bunch of others)

you know this is something that you don't want to pass up!!!!

Must agree John, must agree......we already have a great line......DO I HEAR #10?? DO I?? Hope to see #10 there on Sat.....don't let this one pass you by perspective contras...believe me, this has been THE best alumni experience I've been apart of...CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S MEM DAY WEEKEND ALREADY!!!!!! Get ready Bayonne....see ya b**bs

Must agree John, must agree......we already have a great line......DO I HEAR #10?? DO I?? Hope to see #10 there on Sat.....don't let this one pass you by perspective contras...believe me, this has been THE best alumni experience I've been apart of...CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S MEM DAY WEEKEND ALREADY!!!!!! Get ready Bayonne....see ya b**bs

hey you sops ain't no slouches yourself!!

ther is just too many of you!!! :P

So look at this line... there is just a little talent in this line!!!!!!! :laugh:

We need one more...one more!!!!!! lets make it a 10!!!

OMG I wanna march in this contra line!!! :P

Marwan Saidi (Suncoast Sound, and a bunch of other corps)

Romeo Petric (Skyliners and a bunch of others)

Ken Serfass (USMC D&BC)

Big Lou Labetti (Skyliners, Heat Wave)

Kevin Steppe (Bridgemen, Crossmen, Skyliners)

Bob Haley (Bridgemen)

Jeff Drack Thompson (Bridgemen and a few others)

Nancy Gross (Bridgemen, and Garfield I think!)

John Bermudez (Santa Clara Vanguard and a bunch of others)

you know this is something that you don't want to pass up!!!!

This is truly an outstanding contra line, everyone!

Why not come and fill the 10th spot with us?

You will be VERY glad you did!!!

Edited by overthehillDM