Empire Statesmen are Heating Things Up;Now its June

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tammy, its a short drive for you.. enjoy it!!

Cant wait for the weekend!

Rochester (the home show) is the longest drive for us all season. Actually, I think Batavia for finals is. :-)

We are so looking forward to this lighter schedule. ;-)

Wildwood, NJ, here come the Empire Statesmen. Show is done, show is fantastic, show will have the audience standing up. :-)

ES06 - Catchin' Some Rays

Can you say 21?

OK, the drill is done, the show is fantastic, the music is known by all, the audience should love this show. Afterall, the Statesmen were created to entertain, and this show promises to do just that! I can't wait to perform with all of our members and make this a memorable start to a wonderful season! Our hornline sounds beautiful, our drummers are great, the PIT, Man we actually have a PIT and the talent is unbelieveable and what a comradary they have already and our colorguard is out of this world! They add so much color and pizzazz to the show......WHOOOOO, this is what drum corps is all about!!

Best of luck to all of the other competing corps, it sounds like this will be a great summer for the fans of DCA!!

Catch Some Rays

ES06

B)

OK, the drill is done, the show is fantastic, the music is known by all, the audience should love this show. Afterall, the Statesmen were created to entertain, and this show promises to do just that! I can't wait to perform with all of our members and make this a memorable start to a wonderful season! Our hornline sounds beautiful, our drummers are great, the PIT, Man we actually have a PIT and the talent is unbelieveable and what a comradary they have already and our colorguard is out of this world! They add so much color and pizzazz to the show......WHOOOOO, this is what drum corps is all about!!

Best of luck to all of the other competing corps, it sounds like this will be a great summer for the fans of DCA!!

Catch Some Rays

ES06

B)

..."Statesmen Style"......I presume? :worthy:

Need to fill out the contra line some more and we will be set for Wildwood and the continuance of a dream season from then on out.

Come be a part of something great!

Need to fill out the Contra line some more eh????

hmmm..... :worthy:

Good luck at Wildwood Statesmen, and to rest of the season.