Dynasty G Baritone for sale

VolcomRemoved

Hello,

For sale here is a Dynasty G Baritone used in great condition. This horn used to belong to Tarheel Sun, I bought it from the parent of a member about 3 years ago. The horn plays great, need money for college tuition.

Thanks for looking!

bari3.jpg

bari.jpg

Price please ASAP!!!

please let us know the price thanks

I'm asking $450 for(I paid $500) that price includes shipping and everything. I'll also throw in my show music from the 2005 season. Offers are welcome!

:)

I'm asking $450 for(I paid $500) that price includes shipping and everything. I'll also throw in my show music from the 2005 season. Offers are welcome!

:)

A better deal would be $450 for the show music with the baritone thrown in for free. :P

you can consider it sold contact me at drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com to let me know where to send the money thanks again

VolcomRemoved,

When Tarheel Sun was disbanded in 2000, the property of the corps was not sold, but sent to another corps without the knowledge of the State Government and the knowledge of the parties in which the horns were owned. That baritone would be considered stolen property. I suggest you do not sell it as that would be a felony under federal law. I suggest you contact the proper authorities.

Ouch. Best look into that.