THUNDERBIRDS Concert in the Park

I think I might go. At least I am trying to go at this point. I am getting close to being out of pain, especially with the pills they gave me...LOL.

I just may have to avoid the roller coasters. I like the people in your corps, they are nice people.

Donny

Nice meaning.........we haven't given him cause to "Throw" anything in our direction.........................YET b**bs

The whole "throwing stuff" chatter is nothing more than a myth. I havent thrown anything in years. Then again, I havent been looking for that extra tenth to make sure we WIN DCA in a few years either.

Donny

The whole "throwing stuff" chatter is nothing more than a myth. I havent thrown anything in years. Then again, I havent been looking for that extra tenth to make sure we WIN DCA in a few years either.

Donny

b**bs b**bs HAH!!!! He's BACK!!!! Can't keep a good man down :worthy:

Donny

b**bs b**bs HAH!!!! He's BACK!!!! Can't keep a good man down :worthy: