THUNDERBIRDS Concert in the Park

For those of you visiting the beautiful beaches of Presque Isle State park this weekend, the ERIE THUNDERBIRDS D&BC will be holding their annual picnic and concert at Waldameer Amusement Park, the 11th oldest Amusemenet park in the nation. Concert performance time is 3:00 p.m.

Waldameer is located on Penninsula drive at the entrance to Pesque Isle State Park, which is visited by 4 million people a year and across from the recently opened (May 26th) $31 Million dollar Tom Ridge Environmental Center.

C'Mon down, C'Mon up, C'Mon over.......whatever......Great day for the family...PLUS......DRUM CORPS' B)

true,...............yes,................but then, ..........I actually DO go,.................

If yinzers' goin'..........I'm goin'....".SO LET IT BE SAID....SO LET IT BE DONE" (excerpt from the 11th commandment ) ......."Let there be Drum Corps'........" (no kiddin'........really) :bleah:

I'll be there!!!!(and I won't be rushing back from Wildwood this year for it)

A very reliable source says there's a better than even chance that Donny Allen will make this performance. That's certainly Great news. :)

I think I might go. At least I am trying to go at this point. I am getting close to being out of pain, especially with the pills they gave me...LOL.

I just may have to avoid the roller coasters. I like the people in your corps, they are nice people.

Donny

I think I might go. At least I am trying to go at this point. I am getting close to being out of pain, especially with the pills they gave me...LOL.

I just may have to avoid the roller coasters. I like the people in your corps, they are nice people.

Donny

I'm glad to hear your getting better..but you don't need to worry about the rollar coaster...it's the Train you should avoid ^0^