Name this person

This person has not only participated in Drum Corps... but, they have judged, instructed, written, arranged and also been a show co-ordinator... they are also now a band director.

(I've probably given away too many details, but, good luck anyway)

Won 3 DCA Championships, 1 as a performer and two as a instructor / writer / arranger.

And only lost by a tenth, two other years.

Guess who?

This person has not only participated in Drum Corps... but, they have judged, instructed, written, arranged and also been a show co-ordinator... they are also now a band director.

Won 3 DCA Championships, 1 as a performer and two as a instructor / writer / arranger.

Guess who?

Ok, 139 people have now seen this.... and none of you dare even venture a guess?? Sheesh!

Ok, 139 people have now seen this.... and none of you dare even venture a guess?? Sheesh!

Could you give us a picture and this person's name, so we can make a better guess? LOL

Fran

Guess who?

My guess is Mike Longdo........but I am probably wrong. I know he has won 4 DCA Championships......2 with the Sunrisers, and 2 with the Caballeros...he has been a judge, instructor, has written some, was show coordinator for Caballeros (I think) and is now a Band Director.....so it COULD be him!!!

My guess is Mike Longdo........but I am probably wrong. I know he has won 4 DCA Championships......2 with the Sunrisers, and 2 with the Caballeros...he has been a judge, instructor, has written some, was show coordinator for Caballeros (I think) and is now a Band Director.....so it COULD be him!!!

And he has lost by .1 in 1989 with The Sunrisers, as well as 1996 with the Caballeros. But I am not sure where he would have won a DCA as a performer, except in 1987...where he could have marched a couple of shows during the course of the year....can't recall if he marched in prelims that year or not.

He DID win championships with the 1987 andd 1988 Sunrisers, as well as the 1995 and 2003 Caballeros!!

And he has lost by .1 in 1989 with The Sunrisers, as well as 1996 with the Caballeros. But I am not sure where he would have won a DCA as a performer, except in 1987...where he could have marched a couple of shows during the course of the year....can't recall if he marched in prelims that year or not.

He DID win championships with the 1987 andd 1988 Sunrisers, as well as the 1995 and 2003 Caballeros!!

You guys are dangerously close here....

That said, now you'll guess it for sure.

You guys are dangerously close here....

That said, now you'll guess it for sure.

So, you guys gave up?

Think about it....

The person I am aiming for here, *was* involved with both Cabs and Sun ... And marched in a corps that Mike also marched in...

So, you guys gave up?

Think about it....

The person I am aiming for here, *was* involved with both Cabs and Sun ... And marched in a corps that Mike also marched in...

That Corps would be the 1975 Skyliners.

Enough clues yet? Any further guesses?

The only person that comes to mind immediately to me is Rich Warga.

Not sure how right/wrong I am tho.