finals predictions

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey how does BDB shows sound i heard some clips on the blue view thing and i liked it....praise to ur A corps with the godfather...absolutly awesome and yea there gunna win div 1....but yea im jus curious...heard alot of good things about them...shuld deff be in top 5,,,hopefully

BlueView gives a little insight into the music, but we've improved a whole lot since Memorial Day and even Family Day. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in the midwest!

hey....whats up with scvc and bdb in the west

im suprised to see scvc doing so well comparetively...and their drums are looking very good

scvc usually peaks late, with bdb dominating in the early season

is bdb just having a string of bad shows, or is the scvc show especially good?

with these recent scores coming out, i can see scvc possibly moving into the top 3 in madison

Dan lutz did not arrange the 04 show.

He hasnt done spartans music since 2003.

Key Poulan has arranged their music since 04 and it will stay that way for a while...

According to the DCI DIV 2/3 finals DVD:

The Medusa by Key Poulan

Arr. Dan Lutz, Chris Dufault, Peter Furnari

hey....whats up with scvc and bdb in the west

im suprised to see scvc doing so well comparetively...and their drums are looking very good

scvc usually peaks late, with bdb dominating in the early season

is bdb just having a string of bad shows, or is the scvc show especially good?

with these recent scores coming out, i can see scvc possibly moving into the top 3 in madison

Our show still isn't done. We spent almost our entire 9-9 on Monday learning intro material and drill for the closer. Because of this, we performed the same show we did in Modesto, and it wasn't our best run. We have several rehearsals between now and our next show, the Precision West on June 30, so we'll have everything done by then for sure.

Our show still isn't done. We spent almost our entire 9-9 on Monday learning intro material and drill for the closer. Because of this, we performed the same show we did in Modesto, and it wasn't our best run. We have several rehearsals between now and our next show, the Precision West on June 30, so we'll have everything done by then for sure.

Really don't see why you have to explain yourself. Just shut them up. perform.

We (BDB drums) definitly had two off-nights in both Modesto and Bakersfield. I think we let the heat get to us, since we're used to a nice nor-cal beeze. At least I was hating the sun.....No vis. rehearsal at bakersfield, we got off the bus, played for an hour. Then got changed for the show. So after not running the show for almost two days because of learning new material, there were alot of ticks....alot.

But we should be back on step by precision west. And those shows were definitly not a waste

We (BDB drums) definitly had two off-nights in both Modesto and Bakersfield. I think we let the heat get to us, since we're used to a nice nor-cal beeze. At least I was hating the sun.....No vis. rehearsal at bakersfield, we got off the bus, played for an hour. Then got changed for the show. So after not running the show for almost two days because of learning new material, there were alot of ticks....alot.

But we should be back on step by precision west. And those shows were definitly not a waste

You cant have off nights in drum corps... thats what costs the championships. CONSISTANCY is the winning hand... no matter what cards you are dealt.