finals predictions

yea i agree with LVKICTuba not because i want surf to crack top 4 but because iv heard good things about academy...but arent they doing the same show as they did last year? and ecj and spartans as ppl said b4 will always be strong

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for doing the same show? academy is from what i heard almost same music and drill so it will most likely be clean

That's not what www.corpsreps.com says

I haven't heard of a corps doing that since 88, 89 vanguard (correct me if I'm wrong)

Cool, actually. They're playing El Cumbanchero. My wife and I love Xavier Cugat singing that.

Edited by Hipposduck

oh i dont know....i just said what i heard sry

last year academy played shastakovich's 2nd piano concerto. this year their show is “¡danzón!” featuring the music of José Pablo Moncayo, Ruben Blades, and Rafael Hernandez.

something tells me it's not the same show, but i'll let you know after i see them wednesday night :worthy:

last year academy played shastakovich's 2nd piano concerto. this year their show is “¡danzón!” featuring the music of José Pablo Moncayo, Ruben Blades, and Rafael Hernandez.

something tells me it's not the same show, but i'll let you know after i see them wednesday night :worthy:

LOL yah those 2 shows sound completely different. And academy just doesnt' seem to be the type of orginization that would play the same show and march the same drill 2 years in a row.

but you'll have to give us a review! :)

from what i saw, 05's drill wasn't 04's drill....and i know the 04 drill pretty well.... :P

and of course i'll review....can't promise a prompt one, since it's a 2+ hour drive home for me after the show and i work the next morning, but i'll take some notes down.

deeeeeeeefinitely not the same show. definitely not. lol...

ok... I'm gonna be a little biased and say for Div II... Academy's gonna be on top... but here's the thing... the tune might change after I see them on Wednesday(which I just can't wait for!)... but honestly... I don't think it's gonna change anything other than I'll be rooting for them all season long... from what I've heard so far they're doing amazing...

oh, and hi Alex... nice to see you posting on dcp :)

but Academy... don't make me eat my words... :P Have a GREAT show on Wednesday... I can't wait guys!